• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    fyi registration opened yesterday for this. 6 stages, around 20-30 pieces of falling steel per stage, shoot am and/or pm either thur, fri, sat or sun apr 27-30. i'm doing fri 28th both am and pm. you shoot it stationary standing behind a table. it's a lot of fun and fills fast. without any movement, it's a pretty good first match for anyone looking to get into action shooting.

www.psashootout.com

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Was looking to shoot it, probably over the weekend, it's a fun match, and you can get lots of cool gear and prizes. Been a long time since I shot that match, but was trying to make it this year

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    I think they need to add PCC.
    I have shot it off and on since about 2008, a fun match. However with my current 2017 schedule I might not make it this year.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Looks like my buddies want to shoot this year. I am trying to convince them on Sunday. I want to shoot both Open pistol and revolver.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I'm trying to convince my brother to go, I'll probably shoot my "limited" M&P, 2 pistols makes for a really long day, but had a blast running my 610 wheel gun last time.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    it's like 2.5 hours each way for me, so i want to shoot all day to make it worth the drive. plus..... it's fun!

Think It's filled up, but the PA state 3gun championship is the same weekend in York if you are looking to make a weekend of it;)

Broncolou

Jan 22, 2013
    Parkton MD
    Think It's filled up, but the PA state 3gun championship is the same weekend in York if you are looking to make a weekend of it;)

I believe the PA state match is full. :-( I'm shooting with some of the York IWLA guys on Thursday PM squad.....

Last edited:

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    fyi registration opened yesterday for this. 6 stages, around 20-30 pieces of falling steel per stage, shoot am and/or pm either thur, fri, sat or sun apr 27-30. i'm doing fri 28th both am and pm. you shoot it stationary standing behind a table. it's a lot of fun and fills fast. without any movement, it's a pretty good first match for anyone looking to get into action shooting.

www.psashootout.com
    Well me and a few of my close MPC buddies decided we wanted to shoot both squad times on Sunday. As of right now I am shooting open auto and open revolver.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Wish they'd do shotgun again; that was a blast. Shot pistol in the morning and shotgun in the afternoon.

definitely, I missed out on it for a few years, was looking forward to it, but looks like handguns only this year

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I think shotgun slowed the match down considerably, not sure if they will be doing it again anytime soon.

was a side match long ago, fun without slowing anything down. When it became a division in the main match, it didn't really slow down 3 gunners with open class guns or chest/belt carriers, but a couple people shooting bird guns and granny loading ruined it.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    also hoping they bring back the polish/propeller plate rack. the entertainment value is outstanding. reset is a PITA though and burns time, i enjoy them at peacemaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom