• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Check out my new… “pocket knife” wifey got for me for making it to 52 years today

Should accessorize very well with my Smith & Wesson 500 that I plan to stow in the small of my back when I get my CCW… j/k

Cold Steel Espada:

2n67u2t.jpg

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Check out my new… “pocket knife” wifey got for me for making it to 52 years today

Should accessorize very well with my Smith & Wesson 500 that I plan to stow in the small of my back when I get my CCW… j/k
    Cold Steel Espada:

2n67u2t.jpg

If get a ccw why not? you pull that out the perp would piss himself

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    I like it. You can also down small trees and hack your way through the jungle. Pull that out on someone and they will crap a meatloaf. :D Your wife must be super cool. congrats.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Very cool!
    Please be VERY VERY careful with it.
    That thing will cut you like nothing, I know from experience.
    I was practicing opening it with the "wave" feature pulling it out of my pocket and I got myself right in the leg.
    Cut through my jeans and into my leg like butter.
    It's not the kind of knife you'd want to make a mistake with that's for sure.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Very cool!
    Please be VERY VERY careful with it.
    That thing will cut you like nothing, I know from experience.
    I was practicing opening it with the "wave" feature pulling it out of my pocket and I got myself right in the leg.
    Cut through my jeans and into my leg like butter.
    It's not the kind of knife you'd want to make a mistake with that's for sure.

I certainly agree with you and will take heed. This sucker is SHARP! And BIG. And UNFORGIVING if it ever was used improperly.

I tried to snap it open from a rest; but of course it's still too new and the blade wouldn't move. I then unfolded the blade a bit and then snapped it open. It almost (well..I'm exaggerating a little but not much) sounded like a gunshot when it snapped open into the locked position.

It's just frikken massive.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I certainly agree with you and will take heed. This sucker is SHARP! And BIG. And UNFORGIVING if it ever was used improperly.

I tried to snap it open from a rest; but of course it's still too new and the blade wouldn't move. I then unfolded the blade a bit and then snapped it open. It almost (well..I'm exaggerating a little but not much) sounded like a gunshot when it snapped open into the locked position.

It's just frikken massive.

I know exactly what you mean! It's scary big(that's what she said) and scary sharp too, when handling most knives you need to worry about cutting your finger but with this thing you need to worry about losing a finger or even more.
    Not many pocket knives are bigger than your arm and can open faster than a switchblade, not to mention the lock can hold over 600 pounds.
    There's nothing else like it except maybe the largest Cold Steel Rajah.
    Cold Steel FTW!

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    What th...?!?!? Best part is, as a folder, that's legal--as I understand it. On the other hand, a 3" fixie is a no no. Priceless!

MississippiJoe

Jul 21, 2012

Cold Steel Espada:

2n67u2t.jpg

Just picked up it's smaller brother today. Man those knives come razor sharp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom