• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Gone now. Went to look because I was curious about the price, but they removed the information.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Man that was quick. I have never been interested in them but I thought I would pass along.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    My best was $314 in 2017. There was only one (which I ordered), so I didn't bother to post. More typical good deals have been $350-420.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Takes discipline or you might have 10 of them by now LOL.

You never know how many might actually have. He might be able to load one round in each one and have more available ammo than a single rifle with a full Maryland neutered mag :lol2:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Lol, I've been hunting for "Cobras" recently, and finally got a line on one. Much harder to find unless you want to pay a premium on GB. Almost gave in to a recent posting of an FDE CZ P-10C at an MDS IP, but held my cool so was ready when the snake gun made its very brief appearance.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    Posted for 10 minutes and still not oos
    Yeah I was shocked. I got the email and checked, was shocked to see them still in stock. Grabbed one, then headed over to here to let you guys know.

Sent it to 2A Sales since they have always taken good care of me.

In case it does go out of stock, Target Sports USA has had it in stock since last week at $450. I kept forgetting to post the link, but there appear to be 83 left. Not as good a price as PSA, but free shipping makes up for it somewhat.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/kel...7-17-round-in-black-kt2k9glk17ds-p-58691.aspx

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    Actually managed to grab one of these. There's a first time for everything.
    FYI, PSA just emailed me to inform me that it is a violation of their policy to ship Sub2000 rifles to Maryland, so they are cancelling my order unless I contact them with Law Enforcement credentials within 5 days. I'm ASSUMING the issue is the magazine they ship the gun with. Has anyone had any luck getting them to pull the included magazine, or should I just give up and let them cancel the order? I guess I could ask them to ship it to an FFL in VA, PA, or WV instead, but I'm not sure they will do that, and I'm not sure I want to drive an hour plus to pick the stupid thing up. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    FYI, PSA just emailed me to inform me that it is a violation of their policy to ship Sub2000 rifles to Maryland, so they are cancelling my order unless I contact them with Law Enforcement credentials within 5 days. I'm ASSUMING the issue is the magazine they ship the gun with. Has anyone had any luck getting them to pull the included magazine, or should I just give up and let them cancel the order? I guess I could ask them to ship it to an FFL in VA, PA, or WV instead, but I'm not sure they will do that, and I'm not sure I want to drive an hour plus to pick the stupid thing up. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Not sure how far it would be for you, check out High Rock Outfitters in the IP section. A lot of MD prisoners love the service Gary provides here in Hanover PA.

AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017

Maybe try referring them to the state police page http://mdsp.maryland.gov/Organizati...LicensingDivision/Firearms/FirearmSearch.aspx
    Click on Kel-Tec and it says sub 2000's are "not banned", meaning if NOT banned then it's legal. Maybe it'll work ?

I just ordered a pistol and was told it didn't meet Maryland's melting point guidelines so they wouldn't ship it, so I directed them to the MD handgun roster where they could see for themselves the gun I wanted was in fact Md legal. Gun is now in transit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom