• BigT

Large Member
    Dec 20, 2011
    Hagerstown area

AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    It's a great deal - But.... They would not ship it to a MD FFL... They cancelled my order... I was told their policy is no complete AR's shipped to MD...

Any one have any luck shipping them to an FFL in PA or WV??

Don't know about the rest of Md but they won't even ship ammo to Montgomery county.
    They really suck on that point BUT Md laws are a real pia to understand for online sellers.

To your question though, they did ship ammo to PA for me. If the deal is good enough to make it worthwhile maybe see if they'd ship to someone like Hog Sniper and he could then ship to local ffl ?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I bought one from a gentleman who had to have the gas tube hole in the barrel enlarged and a new buffer tube, buffer and spring added in order to get it to function reliably. But if you do decide to buy one, I would highly recommend the IMI Defense SR25 LR/SR style mag. They cost about the same as a PMAG, but in my humble opinion, they are much better quality.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    They had them on sale for that price on Memorial Day Weekend. In fact they had 2 for the same price. Rail types were the only difference. Be patient and they will be back. I would recommend that you get on their email list if you're serious about this purchase. They tend to go fast.

Good Luck!

BigT

Large Member
    Dec 20, 2011
    Hagerstown area
    I bought one from a gentleman who had to have the gas tube hole in the barrel enlarged and a new buffer tube, buffer and spring added in order to get it to function reliably. But if you do decide to buy one, I would highly recommend the IMI Defense SR25 LR/SR style mag. They cost about the same as a PMAG, but in my humble opinion, they are much better quality.

Thanks for the heads up.. Based on the info you provided I probably dodged a bullet..

To your question though, they did ship ammo to PA for me. If the deal is good enough to make it worthwhile maybe see if they'd ship to someone like Hog Sniper and he could then ship to local ffl ?

I had been in touch with an FFL in WV - but they were not very responsive. When I spoke to PSA, they indicated their policy relied on the billing address, but the person I spoke with didn't provide a definitive answer when I asked about sending it to an FFL in WV. I get why they are not willing to send them to MD - just sucks to miss these sort of deals..

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Thanks for the heads up.. Based on the info you provided I probably dodged a bullet..

I had been in touch with an FFL in WV - but they were not very responsive. When I spoke to PSA, they indicated their policy relied on the billing address, but the person I spoke with didn't provide a definitive answer when I asked about sending it to an FFL in WV. I get why they are not willing to send them to MD - just sucks to miss these sort of deals..

Don't take my experience as gospel. I bought this rifle because of the work that was done. I don't know if all of their PA-10 rifles have the same problem. I bet a quick Googlectomy would give you a better idea on the reliability of this rifle.

I do believe John Lowe can order from them. I think if you want one, check with him.

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom