• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Lesson learned is to use a musical instrument case, to lug around a firearm. Liberals love to help out aspiring musicians or just ignore them altogether.

Here is a takeaway from this for you. Call a taxi or something like that. Another thing is that if it is a case, with no ammo on you, you shouldn't be arrested, unless you are in a locality that has a law on the books that predates the MD preemption law.

Or this for the ARs.....works great.

http://uspatriottactical.com/blackh...adK4rqA0rfq3pbAmyJAnB28TkNlNNiBw0caAt9c8P8HAQ

shacklefordbanks

Mar 27, 2013
    YOU did nothing wrong...
    The LEOs did nothing wrong...

The person calling in the complaint was simply concerned about a stranger walking down the road in their neighborhood, carrying a gun case.

You were vindicated by the investigation and found to be violating NO laws... AND... even got a free ride home for your troubles.

AND for those who want to biotch and name call the LEOs... Giving the OP a ride home was NOT the action of someone "being an ass". :sad20:

Yet the original post included: "but a friendly warning that some LEOs might have arrested me for carrying a weapon in public."

Putting the fear of arrest in someone's heart is not an act of kindness.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    You did nothing wrong. No lesson to be learned.

Go in peace.

And, from the other side of the coin:

the LEO did nothing wrong. LEO doesn't want to get on the news because they failed to respond to a MWAG call that ended up in an incident. In this world of "if you see something say something" I could well see myself on the dialing end of the phone. And I whole heartedly support 2a.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom