• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • k9guy

Feb 12, 2011
    I see that a company by the name of Shore Tactical in Snow Hill, MD sells a lot of stuff on GB.

I'm interested in one of their 300 blackout AR pistols, great prices. Anyone have any experience with them or their AR pistols? Here is one of their listings.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/589614698

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    I purchased a 300 blackout complete upper from them. Great price, and they shipped fast. Had a few questions, sent an email, got a phone call back right away. Satisfied customer here.

caffeind

Mar 8, 2012
    I purchased some items from him. He sent me different parts then what he advertised, basically false advertising. He did pay return shipping, but after 9 days I had to contact my credit card company to get a refund. I felt he was giving me the runaround/excuses. I checked better business bureau and he has at least one complaint.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I mentioned problems I saw with Anderson Lowers on a private FB MD Gun page. The Owner of Shore Tactical replied that he has sold hundreds of Anderson Lowers with out problem and said my comment was "BS".

After I replied with and he never came back.

I often give suggestions to people when they ask me where to get stuff. I wont be sending anyone his way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom