• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wolfdad

Older Shootin' Geek
    Mar 2, 2011
    Earth, I think..........
    Well, now 443 days since my initial concealed carry application went in. I was denied at both my initial interview in Annapolis and at my informal review in Reisterstown, however, the HPRB unanimously voted 5-0 to overturn the MSP decision and issue an unrestricted permit, however, that was 119 days ago. A very civil letter to first, the Chairman of the HPRB, Mr. Bob Wilson (signed for on 21 November) with no answer, then a very civil letter to Governor Hogan (signed for on 19 December, of course, by the mail room), again, with no answer, both sent via certified mail.

Just wanted to post an update.

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    Working just as planned. Delay,delay,delay. Just when they are ready to issue you it they will delay again. This must be that new "customer service" that Hogan likes to talk highly about.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Yeah , MSP could make all this go away if they would chose . I talked by phone with one of the robots at MSP and he said he is not over-turning anything his troopers deny . (Restrictions) He also said you also realize you have a 6 month wait to get to the hearing board almost as a proud proclamation .
    He really was happy they have the system jammed up .

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Yeah , MSP could make all this go away if they would chose . I talked by phone with one of the robots at MSP and he said he is not over-turning anything his troopers deny . (Restrictions) He also said you also realize you have a 6 month wait to get to the hearing board almost as a proud proclamation .
    He really was happy they have the system jammed up .

Same person who handles informal reviews?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom