• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    For anyone interested we will be hitting Greek village for breakfast, then the show a little after 10, then throwing some back at Bolans when they open at 11am-??

Won't be the same without Sinsitu this year.

Makanik

Oct 11, 2014
    Cecil Co. Maryland
    Saturday early afternoon me and my wife went. So crowded and warm in the Armory that it was uncomfortable. We left early and did not get to see much. The isles seemed so small you could barely walk 2 wide. The tables were so crowded together I kept seeing the vendors knock into their own supplies.

Makanik

Oct 11, 2014
    Cecil Co. Maryland
    Not trying to down the show but I also heard others say that it was so ridiculously crowded that they had to get out of there. One said they were tired of being bumped into, another how hot it was. The one I felt bad for was a younger guy pushing a older gentleman in a wheelchair say "this is a crying shame my dad can not even see anything because they can not get down the isles and he lives for these shows"

mdonzi

mdonzi
    Feb 26, 2010
    pasadena
    went there around 2pm great show lots nice guns and knifes
    just like a real old gun shows ,came home with nice a5 browning.
    better guns there then HC show

Last edited:

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    Was there about 1 or so. Lots of stuff, and lots of people. Was a bit warm inside. Too cramped/crowded for me. But there's something I saw that I may have to go back for...lol

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Wife is dragging me there in the morning . Any reloading stuff there ??

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    One of the better "pure" gun shows I've been, no jerky and socks or Chicom collections I saw. Slightly over crowded and the ventilation wasn't keeping up but we'll (I and Blue Fins) will be there tomorrow

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    One of the better "pure" gun shows I've been, no jerky and socks or Chicom collections I saw. Slightly over crowded and the ventilation wasn't keeping up but we'll (I and Blue Fins) will be there tomorrow

weez a team.:D

RFD

Nov 22, 2012
    Baltimore
    One of the biggest problems with isles being backed up,from what i noticed,was people just standing in the isle and talking to friends ,not even talking to a vendor.Smaller isles = more tables and more products to view/buy.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Wife and I went Friday. Neither of us were really in a buying situation, but there was plenty to look at. It felt more crowded than I think it really was. There seemed to be too many tables crammed in...which, overall I guess is good. Better than not enough tables, right?

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    yes... would you rather see guns or filler such as chinese knives and flying helicopters?:cool:

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    yes... would you rather see guns or filler such as chinese knives and flying helicopters?:cool:

:thumbsup:

Or those chemical heating pads...I remember a show, probably Timonium, a few years ago where there were THREE different vendors aggressively pushing those things:mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom