• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    SOOO.... is a person that is both "Maryland Designated Collector" and a "Curio and Relic License" holder able to purchase AR upper and lowers? or other gun parts for that matter...

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    SOOO.... is a person that is both "Maryland Designated Collector" and a "Curio and Relic License" holder able to purchase AR upper and lowers? or other gun parts for that matter...

Even without the C&R or Md collectors you can buy as many standard length uppers as you want, they are just considered parts.

Lowers are regulated and are not C&R so you can not purchase them without a transfer in state at MSP or a dealer.

However with the Md collectors license, you are able to purchase multiple lowers in a 30 day period, without it, you can only purchase 1 regulated item in 30 days

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    ok so on the C&R application on the bottom of each page it says Coppy 1 ATF form & copy 2 CLEO, the copy I send to my CLEO is one I print off or the actual one on the atf application that says CLEO copy?

Copy 1 goes to ATF with your Check

Copy 2 goes to Cleo, send no money

I never printed any copy to send. I did however print a copy before hand and fill that out to make sure i knew what i was doing and didnt mess up on the original, then once i knew i had it right i then filled out the real deal.

agrin2005

Sep 4, 2010
    I just got my application in the mail today. Does anyone know who the CLEO is for the Towson area?

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    So just wondering...

I went to the BATF website to order some forms for a C&R license and while there noticed this..

http://www.atf.gov/forms/download/atf-f-5310-16-notice.html

Does this mean that you can just download, fill out while still online then print and send in just like the greenie forms that are mailed??

Seems much easier!
    Added on Nov. 22-

Wanted to add the following info.....

Filled out the form on-line after posting about the on-line form here on Oct. 15.
    Mailed on Oct. 22.
    Credit Card abused for the 30 dollars on Oct. 26.
    Recieved my C&R in the mail on Nov. 20.

So filling out the on-line form, printing a copy of it out and then mailing it in works!!!

I saw this C&R application online as well, so I just printed it out and then filled it in with an ink pen, then sent it to them. I never gave it a thought to fill it out online. I didn't know that they would let you do this. Duh!

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    AARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these sick bastards did not include a return envelope and i do not have ANY in the house. damn kids and their art projects!!!!!! sounds like i am heading out to buy envelopes(at least one).

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    AARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these sick bastards did not include a return envelope and i do not have ANY in the house. damn kids and their art projects!!!!!! sounds like i am heading out to buy envelopes(at least one).

Borrow one off the neighbor, like a cup a sugar in the old days.:lol2:

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    anybody know how long this takes???? i dropped my packet in the mail this morning on the way to work and haven't heard anything yet!!!!! DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    anybody know how long this takes???? i dropped my packet in the mail this morning on the way to work and haven't heard anything yet!!!!! DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got mine turned around in less than a month. Took another month to get the package but the license was about 3 weeks over Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom