• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    If anyone has a farm or general large plot of land with a stream near Havre de Grace I can trap, I am interested. Last time I caught a mink was 2009 and I have a hankering that won't go away. Bonus is if you have a large feeder creek that goes into Deer Creek. Deer creek is full of mink and otters. Needs to be a feeder since Deer Creek is public access here and people kayaking and trespassing the banks and stuff are no-no when traps are set at the banks.

I tried to get on a farm that borders 95 and the state park near the river, but the landowner wouldn't get me hooked up with the deer lease guys. If by chance anyone knows the lease guys so I can talk to them? That stream surely has mink on it.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Foxtrapper just another data point for you I have seen mink in Big Elk Creek (Cecil Co.), this was winter before last.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Foxtrapper just another data point for you I have seen mink in Big Elk Creek (Cecil Co.), this was winter before last.

I wonder if they are in Octororo creek. I got an invite for a possibly trapping a large feeder that dumps into Octororo a few hundred yards away. I was really looking for something closer though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom