• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    He told me he was going to hide them in his prison pocket after i gave them to him. Check there.

It is dangerous, take this.
    ram2.jpg

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    "Those things? I sold them all at a gun show in York." (Updated version of the ever-tragic boating accident.)

Or stripped it and tossed it in my backyard fire pit. For a polymer lower, it’s gone in about 60 seconds. That’s probably what I’d do is burn it/melt it. Ain’t worth the hassle of trying to sell it and screw turning it in.

That said, I’d hope it doesn’t go anywhere.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    There's an old saying: when you decide you're never getting out of debt, you can afford anything.

Similarly: when you decide you're never be able to comply, you can do anything.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

yakfish

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 27, 2017
    There's an old saying: when you decide you're never getting out of debt, you can afford anything.

Similarly: when you decide you're never be able to comply, you can do anything.

This right here.

When everything is banned, you might as well have a machine gun. No reason not to.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    I just don't get why so many of them have such hard ons for the 2nd amendment.

No big shootings or anything out of the norm happens for Baltimore, yet year after year they come back with raging boners to attack the 2nd amendment.

just don't know why

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    in reality, what threat are armed citizens to her or any of them for that matter? None imo
    Cause in their minds, they are the biggest bestest thing to mankind ever. Even a BB gun is a threat to them, cause in their mind jealous people are out to get them.

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    Really it is bigger than Maryland.

They get their orders from the national party. Gun control is a plank in their platform every convention.

They need the states that they have a firm grip on (CA, NY, MD) to pass these laws and fall in line with the platform, in order to set the stage and example for other states populations and on the national/federal scale.

These bills have nothing to do with what’s best for the state or the constituents.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom