• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saltlife

Nov 9, 2019
    I am a newbie here but I have a very large military collection of weapons and german items is the show worth the trip from fenwick looking for 1911 mags ammo and german ww2 items
    Thanks for any info

toppkatt

Ultimate Member
    Apr 22, 2017
    I am a newbie here but I have a very large military collection of weapons and german items is the show worth the trip from fenwick looking for 1911 mags ammo and german ww2 items
    Thanks for any info

Might not be the best show for these items, though might find something of interest.

Silverlax

Nov 13, 2014
    Eastern Shore
    I was there today, mostly behind my friend’s booth but I did have a real small batch of knives I made there. There were a lot of older rifles I don’t know too much about but there was also a Colt 9mm, scar heavy and a couple 16s, 80% lowers (9mm and standard). I was surprised to see only 1 Garand and 1 1903 but I wasn’t giving a real thorough look either. Turn out was better last year I think but there was a steady flow.

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    There was a table with a bunch of Nazi stuff if that’s what you collect. I know nothing about it so can’t speak to quality or price
    I bought two old double guns at really good prices and saw lots of good deals on others.
    There were two Ithaca NIDs there at great pricing

toppkatt

Ultimate Member
    Apr 22, 2017
    There was a table with a bunch of Nazi stuff if that’s what you collect. I know nothing about it so can’t speak to quality or price

I saw those, but they looked to be repro only and again like you don't know enough to evaluate quality and $$.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom