• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'm a little relieved to hear this. I was afraid that some left wing a$$hole had attacked the site.

At least not the case this time.

What we are running into is that the site software is OLD and we've been working with a platform that is really nearly unsupportable. The fact that it is as sustainable as it is right now is remarkable.

When we talked over an upgrade some time ago, the message was that the membership wanted to wait as long as possible to do it because they liked the "feel" of the current platform.

Feb 28, 2013
    At least not the case this time.

What we are running into is that the site software is OLD and we've been working with a platform that is really nearly unsupportable. The fact that it is as sustainable as it is right now is remarkable.

When we talked over an upgrade some time ago, the message was that the membership wanted to wait as long as possible to do it because they liked the "feel" of the current platform.

Y’all ever entertained switchin to Xenforo?

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Heads up since the migration my Gmail has been treating MDS emails as SPAM. I had not gotten any MDS email notifications for a couple days. On a hunch I checked my Spam folder.

Yep, over 150 emails From MDS sitting in my Spam folder. Once I told Gmail that MDS emails weren’t spam, the problem stopped.

No idea why it happened because it wasn’t a DNS issue but it’s fixed

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Heads up since the migration my Gmail has been treating MDS emails as SPAM. I had not gotten any MDS email notifications for a couple days. On a hunch I checked my Spam folder.

Yep, over 150 emails From MDS sitting in my Spam folder. Once I told Gmail that MDS emails weren’t spam, the problem stopped.

No idea why it happened because it wasn’t a DNS issue but it’s fixed

Before the migration all my MDS stuff went in spam , now it ends up in main mailbox .

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I haven't had an issue all day. But, I generally just refresh the "new posts" and check classifieds over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom