• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    This is Dave from Blue Fins (MD) , the outpost (PA).
    I really twisted my back. I usually push thru the pain but this is really taking the cake. I hurt it last week. It usually is a couple/few days and I'm back on my feet, but this time it's not the case.
    Everyone that knows me, knows that if at all possible I would be there.
    I'm sorry, but I just can't do it this time
    Getting old is not for sissy's

Get better!!!! That's most important. Back issues are rough

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    Sorry it took so long to get back... I have a Springfield XD in 40 cal. Full size. Would love to sell her but just wasn't really sure how to go about it.

2701Jim

May 5, 2011
    Northern Baltimore County
    I just left there-was a little disappointed at the amount of junk chinese knives etc. Almost more junk for sale than guns. Substandard show as far as York goes. IMHO-and I won't even mention the STROLLERS.

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    I just left there-was a little disappointed at the amount of junk chinese knives etc. Almost more junk for sale than guns. Substandard show as far as York goes. IMHO-and I won't even mention the STROLLERS.

Did you see the Thunder Ridge Knifes, From Bel Air MD. He had some nice knifes and had some Damascus 1911 grips.

Any M1 garands for sale?

I saw a guy walking around trying to sale one for 1,200?

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD

Agreed. Junk knives, scopes, flashlights extravaganza

Vetted84

Nov 8, 2016
    Agreed. Junk knives, scopes, flashlights extravaganza

Was there this morning. I have to agree there are too many knives and flashlights.

What I find interesting from the recent shows I have attended is the big increase in 80% stuff. You never used to see it now it is everywhere. Finished my 1911 now have the urge to build something else.

Found a nice set Colt 1911 grips for 10 bucks and couldn't pass on the remanufactured ammo. Something about 500 rounds of 9mm for $93 I couldn't pass up.

To answer a previous post, saw numerous M1 Garands for sale. Saw at least two folks walking around with them slung over their shoulders with for sale signs.

The only thing worse than the strollers are those walking around with milk crates attached to hand trucks. The aisles just are not wide enough.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Anyone see any decent deals on AK74 or VZ58 mags?

Looking for some of the "tall" ammo cans as well.

Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    And where is it?

At the Oaks Expo center outside of Philly/ King Of Prussia/ Valley Forge or whatever the area is called. The show in March is supposed to be 2000 tables. It is worth the trip most of the time, so go early and beat the mobs from New York and New Jersey. Prices are normally a bit higher, but as seen at the last couple of PA shows the dealers must have though Hillary won with the increased prices on most things, especially magazines. This show in my opinion is better than the Nation's show in Chantilly. The drive is easier too.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Drive is easier, if you are starting from north of Balt Beltway. From DC region , or SoMd, Chantilly is easier access.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    Headed up in the morning to get a few small things to finish my AR pistol build. Also want to look at the MagPul UBR2 stock. Thinking of putting that on and removing the shoulder stock and leaving the tube for pistol uppers and putting it back on for rifle uppers

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    My wife and I went, it definitely was better then a md show so i appreciated that. There were a lot of Junk vendors it seemed though we only walked around for about an hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom