• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MafiaConnected

Mar 25, 2008
    Urbana/Frederick
    Does anyone have these in Maryland? I live in Frederick and I am kind of limited in selections. I saw a few posts on here and other forums and it looks like it would be a sweet addition to my collection. Not to mention fun and CHEAP to shoot.

I want to be the first of my co-workers to own one since we have all been talking about them lately...LOL.

MafiaConnected

Mar 25, 2008
    Urbana/Frederick
    ok, no response on where to buy...so...is it an issue to buy one because of the high capacity mags? Because I did find some on gunbroker.com but most listings say to check with your FFL to see if the transfer will be allowed (and it references the common states, such as MD, CA, etc.).

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    ok, no response on where to buy...so...is it an issue to buy one because of the high capacity mags? Because I did find some on gunbroker.com but most listings say to check with your FFL to see if the transfer will be allowed (and it references the common states, such as MD, CA, etc.).

They are legal for sale in Maryland. In fact, it looks like you just missed this one:

http://www.mdshooters.com/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=251

MafiaConnected

Mar 25, 2008
    Urbana/Frederick
    thanks for all of the input guys. I am currently working on a deal, I will hopefully have it soon. I will report on it (including the transaction) once it's in my hands. Thanks!

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    Just a heads up. Atlantic Guns in Rockville has 3 more mags left over after I got my 2 :) They have a dowel rod blocking the mags to 20 rounds but I'm going to take it out when I go the the NRA range on Saturday :)

adodson

Jun 12, 2007
    Towson, MD
    We've got a crap-ton of the mags sitting at Continental right now. They are 22 rounder, but have been modified to only hold 18. $35 is the price, I believe.

-Andy

navycrna

Smell My Face
    Feb 28, 2007
    howard county
    thanks for the heads up. I will try to stop by there during my lunch break today and check them out.

MafiaConnected, did you get mags at Atlantic guns yesterday. My brother-in-law was picking some up for me. He said that he picked up the last three that they had and someone game in wanting to buy some so he let them get one. Was that you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom