• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • medic87

Apr 27, 2008
    Az
    New stuff for my RRA... PICS!!!!!!

Well, just got my EoTech Holo (512) and Magpul MIAD grip on Wednesday. I gotta say, they look really good and work even better. The grip was way more comfortable and actually fit my hand, (big guy) and the EoTech was in a word.... AWESOME!!!!:party29: More mods to come include, DD lite rail, front/rear flip sights, (probably Troy) offset flashlight mount, (already have a small surefire) foregrip, Magpul CTR stock, and MAYBE a 3x mag for the holo.

Pics......
    1. Voodoo case setup
    2. MIAD
    3. My baby
    4. 870 I MOD'd
    5. Stock extended

Attachments

• IMG_2640.jpg
      IMG_2640.jpg
      112.3 KB · Views: 128
    • IMG_2642.jpg
      IMG_2642.jpg
      120.5 KB · Views: 122
    • IMG_2643.jpg
      IMG_2643.jpg
      106.6 KB · Views: 120
    • IMG_2644.jpg
      IMG_2644.jpg
      107.1 KB · Views: 120
    • IMG_2645.jpg
      IMG_2645.jpg
      82.3 KB · Views: 123
    Last edited:

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    The MagPul MIAD grip is the best addition you can make to an AR. I have them on all my guns.

You'll love the DD Lite rail also. Their rails are one of the best on the market!

medic87

Apr 27, 2008
    Az
    The MagPul MIAD grip is the best addition you can make to an AR. I have them on all my guns.
    I like the fact that I could build it to what felt the most comfortable to me... with an Ergo all you can do is guess and hope for the best. Not to mention the MIAD has a really good texture that almost feels like sandpaper, and it also comes with a winter trigger guard.

You'll love the DD Lite rail also. Their rails are one of the best on the market!

I found one on Bravo Co for $265.00, it's nice that it's only 8.5oz as well.

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    That shotgun is really sweet. Love the vertical foregrip. Let me ask you, do you find it any harder to cycle a round using the vertical foregrip rather than the standard forearm? I've seen videos of shotguns being fired with the vertical grip and it always seems kind of clumsy as far as cycling the round. What are your thoughts?

medic87

Apr 27, 2008
    Az
    That shotgun is really sweet. Love the vertical foregrip. Let me ask you, do you find it any harder to cycle a round using the vertical foregrip rather than the standard forearm? I've seen videos of shotguns being fired with the vertical grip and it always seems kind of clumsy as far as cycling the round. What are your thoughts?

Thanks.:D It does take some getting used to, but in the end I like it a lot more. It's fast, and it gives you a lot more positive control. (my hand won't ever slip off a vert grip...) The KNOXX Stock is great too.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom