• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Not too shabby. Normally smaller MD legal mags cost more than the "standard" 30rd ones. I pick up a few in VA or PA shows and love them, but for shooting from a bench the 30s stick out too far.

Chris L

Bite me
    Oct 31, 2007
    Catonsville
    Jeep, does Brownells actually have them in stock, or are they just accepting pre-orders. 44Mag has had the 20 rounders on their website for at least a few weeks, but they don't have them in hand yet.

mch28

Sep 20, 2007
    Jeep, does Brownells actually have them in stock, or are they just accepting pre-orders. 44Mag has had the 20 rounders on their website for at least a few weeks, but they don't have them in hand yet.

They show as "IN STOCK" when you put them in the cart.

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh

IN stock!

They already sent me a shipping confirmation w/ tracking number!

I feel a range trip soon!

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Those look sweet! I like the straight look... I just got 2 30-rd PMAGs and haven't been able to test them out yet. If you guys like 'em I might have to get a few for when I build my precision AR at some point!

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    THX might have to order a few (need a few dewey rod accesories anyways and we know how minimum shipping is) while the 30s are great (and have plenty) I must admit I prefer 20s for shooting and at the range, shorter length and I rarely blow off more than that in a mag.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    THX might have to order a few (need a few dewey rod accesories anyways and we know how minimum shipping is) while the 30s are great (and have plenty) I must admit I prefer 20s for shooting and at the range, shorter length and I rarely blow off more than that in a mag.

Yeah, the 20s are definitely better for shooting from the bench. We gotta have some range reports... if these things are just as good as the 30s (and why wouldn't they be?) I will have to pick up a couple.

Chris L

Bite me
    Oct 31, 2007
    Catonsville
    20 rounders arrived today

100_0882.jpg

100_0883.jpg

Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the range this weekend.:party29:

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    Mine came in yesterday, look great, lock in and operate the BHO on all my guns. Ran 20 dummy rounds through one w.o any issues.

Need to get to the range soon, maybe next week I'll be able to.

Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen
    Jeep....those orange ones you have are ****. I would like to know where you put your hands on them. I've actually been kicking around doing up one of my lowers for my daughter with all pink furniture and the like, but I have a couple years before she can use it. I'll have to keep an eye out for the pink mags when they hit the street...

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    Jeep....those orange ones you have are ****. I would like to know where you put your hands on them. I've actually been kicking around doing up one of my lowers for my daughter with all pink furniture and the like, but I have a couple years before she can use it. I'll have to keep an eye out for the pink mags when they hit the street...

DSG Arms has the Orange P-Mags. No one has the pink one yet, Magpul says they are coming, but I haven't seen a release date.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Got mine today, nice these will definately be my shooting mags when I get that Masada (or get tired or waiting and buy the XCR)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom