Any one you guys build one?
    Yup, what you wanna know?

uploadfromtaptalk1457183785725.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Thinking of building one Wayne. Where did you find the parts list for it?

Sorry, I missed this. I actually picked the complete upper up from DSGarms.com, right around the time they started carrying PRI products. I went the PRI route because they actually featured a lot more SPEC clone parts than the BCM version of this upper (it was also an approved upper on the MSP roster at the time due to the barrel profile). I really liked the Douglas barrel over BCMs barrel for this build. Plus a similarly equipped BCM upper costs about $400 over what I paid for my complete PRI upper (1,900+ vs 1,500+). Both have great reviews so you really can't go wrong either way. I opted for a geissele trigger, but recently swapped it out for the Larue MBT. I am running the ARMS Inc. MkII medium 30mm scope rings with a Leupold VX-R Patrol Tactical Rifle Scope.

Checkout these videos hopefully they help!

chad2

Mar 26, 2011
    Sorry, I missed this. I actually picked the complete upper up from DSGarms.com, right around the time they started carrying PRI products. I went the PRI route because they actually featured a lot more SPEC clone parts than the BCM version of this upper (it was also an approved upper on the MSP roster at the time due to the barrel profile). I really liked the Douglas barrel over BCMs barrel for this build. Plus a similarly equipped BCM upper costs about $400 over what I paid for my complete PRI upper (1,900+ vs 1,500+). Both have great reviews so you really can't go wrong either way. I opted for a geissele trigger, but recently swapped it out for the Larue MBT. I am running the ARMS Inc. MkII medium 30mm scope rings with a Leupold VX-R Patrol Tactical Rifle Scope.

Checkout these videos hopefully they help!

Have you tried beck, blackhills, prime, or fiocchi yet? I really want to see how all of these compare.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Have you tried beck, blackhills, prime, or fiocchi yet? I really want to see how all of these compare.
    I really want to try PRIME, their sub MOA claim interests me. I couldn't get my hands on the Black Hills MK262, but will do. Eagle Eye and ASYM looks promising too. Once I get through this upcoming precision rifle class I might have what it takes to make a second video featuring premium brand ammo.

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    I really want to try PRIME, their sub MOA claim interests me. I couldn't get my hands on the Black Hills MK262, but will do. Eagle Eye and ASYM looks promising too. Once I get through this upcoming precision rifle class I might have what it takes to make a second video featuring premium brand ammo.

I have some Black Hills Mk262...

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    I had mine built by High Caliber Sales. I absolutely love it. Slays prairie dogs and whatever else I point it at. Mine is a Mk12 Mod1 topped with a Burris Veracity 2-10 with a ballistically matched turret, and that is topped with a Fast Fire 3, in trying to go for the movie look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7wFHviwp9k

High Caliber Sales is the way to go if you want the closest thing to the real thing, but you will pay for it! Upper alone is about $2200 which is about $300 bucks more than BCM's offering. Mod 1 is a bit cheaper though.

http://highcalibersales.com/mk12-mod0-upper.html

drive_accord_ingly

Aug 1, 2007
    MoCo
    High Caliber Sales is the way to go if you want the closest thing to the real thing, but you will pay for it! Upper alone is about $2200 which is about $300 bucks more than BCM's offering. Mod 1 is a bit cheaper though.

http://highcalibersales.com/mk12-mod0-upper.html

I've been looking at the High Caliber SPR upper. Are they still 18 months out on their builds? And anyone know what suppressor(s) was used with the Mod 0?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom