Blake focusing her energies on the most important things.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Didn't see this discussed anywhere. Looks like SRB is putting her time and energies to good use. Her latest focus:

Mayor Rawlings-Blake Introduces Bill to Ban Animal Fighting Paraphernalia

http://mayor.baltimorecity.gov/news...ngs-blake-introduces-bill-ban-animal-fighting

OK. I'm not a fan of dog fighting (or cock fighting for that matter), and I think that folks should definitely be prosecuted for animal cruelty.... but that being said. Baltimore is being CONSUMED. 210 murders already this year... it's only August! Can't the lovely Lady Stephanie find something more appropriate to spend her political capital on? Man... talk about arranging the deck-chairs on the Titanic. PRIORITIZE YOUR EFFORTS, Lady!! :mad54:

/Rant

dckhd247

Jul 23, 2014
    She has found a better way to spend it. Along with the dog fighting, there's also 10mil going to new trash cans for everyone!

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Whatta' no good for nuttin' piece o' shit Stephanie Rawlings Blake has turned out to be. Pull up yer bootlip over yer head and suck hard bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad54:

Mr H

Banana'd
    She has found a better way to spend it. Along with the dog fighting, there's also 10mil going to new trash cans for everyone!

She's not, IMO, spending political capital. Quite the opposite.

She making a center ring grandstanding play to (re)build political capital, while trying to distract the denizens and the media from the real problems.

This way, she saves face (theoretically), and is seen as a beneficent Princess in the eyes of the peas... I mean voters, while the lower end quietly kill each other off.

We've already seen that this week, with her 'national problem' approach to the murder rate.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    She's not, IMO, spending political capital. Quite the opposite.

She making a center ring grandstanding play to (re)build political capital, while trying to distract the denizens and the media from the real problems.

This way, she saves face (theoretically), and is seen as a beneficent Princess in the eyes of the peas... I mean voters, while the lower end quietly kill each other off.

We've already seen that this week, with her 'national problem' approach to the murder rate.

Don't forget her lies about the rat problem. She said it reduces rats by 77% the real number was in the mid to low 20's.

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Whatta' no good for nuttin' piece o' shit Stephanie Rawlings Blake has turned out to be. Pull up yer bootlip over yer head and suck hard bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad54:

Got that right!!! She needs to spend more time in the office solving the major issues of the day instead of lounging down at LuLu's Hair Salooon. And, she'd better get her ass in gear because felon Sheila is preparing to run again. The two witches and OweMalley sure got the City humming. Number at 212...or did it grow overnight?

Lew--Ranger63
    Unsafe, MD 20769

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom