• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrbob1000

Nov 5, 2018
    Annapolis
    I’d say the stress of working to strip her fellow human beings of their natural rights to defend themselves from criminals and “the pro-criminal legislature” is aging her badly...

Was that in one of the overflow rooms? What's the story behind sleepy Liz?

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    I have heard from a trusted source that the red shirt mafia is out in force today in the Senate trying to get people motivated behind Senator Lee's Long Gun Bill (SB0737).

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    737 Max infringement needs to be grounded. Can't lend a law abiding individual a long gun without it becoming property of that person (i.e. it's no longer a loan). If they have a sudden need on a Sunday when FFLs are closed, tough luck.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Maybe not a coven, but definitely a bonfire. But I recommend dunking instead - it's fun to watch the guilty blow bubbles...

ETA: If that's how she looked on Tuesday, I'd hate to think what her portrait looks like now.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    The Moms have left the building and gone elsewhere to find their "Action".

I found the next stop on their bus trip "Around the World" to find "Action"!
    They are in Delaware (trying to screw us out of making trips to Cabela's in Tax free Delaware)
    https://www.delawareonline.com/stor...emocrats-propose-tougher-gun-laws/3421629002/

Any familiar faces among the red shirt brigade?
    Didn't see familiar faces among the red-shirts, at least those that I see in some of the pics with MDA participants in Annapolis.

Seems like the pro-2A crowd was healthy if not larger ...
    ac6f43081cc5b16a13d89df60bb0ebfb.jpg
    475ac7d961e8194f58c21f0072b371ee.jpg

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I work in DE and many co-workers are Gun Owners.

I was told the "Moms" were given a place in the chambers yesterday in Delaware. The Pro 2A side was not.

One of the DE Legislators who voted these bills out of committee is a club member at a DE Range. I bet they don't boot his ass from the Club.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Well, this is outside the W/C, so they can see it too. Not sure if it helps with allies or at least sympathetic ears in the legislative chamber. At least with the FB image that she tweeted, if I understood correctly, it was possibly from someone previously banned here that was using a fake account, so not really attributable to MDS.

The quality of the spoof (referencing Behind the Green Door) is quite high.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    More from Delaware. Hopefully this link will take you to a short video clip of Twitter contrasting the sizes of the crowds ...

https://twitter.com/MomsDemandFan/status/1116479781762162689?s=19

I didn't play with audio on, so don't know if there's commentary. I did use the tweet of someone from MDA (who embedded the tweet with the video) just again to show the anger and mischaracterization. We're fighting for our kids too, to keep them safe while MDA wants to disarm us (but doesn't bat an eye when their benefactor seeks to arm a private police force).

Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore
    I clicked their link. I read their posts. It looks very much like most of them are simply ignorant (i.e. uninformed) and not overtly hostile just to be hostile.

Perhaps inviting most of the moderate ones to a range day might open some eyes?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I clicked their link. I read their posts. It looks very much like most of them are simply ignorant (i.e. uninformed) and not overtly hostile just to be hostile.

Perhaps inviting most of the moderate ones to a range day might open some eyes?

Unfortunately they are ignorant and militant. It’s worth a try though.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    All I saw when clicking your twitter link, fidelity, was Mommies Demanding Action propaganda. No video!?!
    I'm not very good with Twitter so usually take screen shots.

Yes, I good l did want to point out the propaganda as well so as their aerial banner envy.

Embedded in that tweet is this one ...

https://twitter.com/teelehman/status/1116020304118263812?s=19

Which had the quick video clip.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04