Missouri Bill REQUIRES residents to buy an AR-15!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    Their interpretation of "common sense" is 180 degrees from MD

All joking aside. Personally I like it...but...but....I'm 110% opposed to gov saying we should or shouldn't have anything. Its not their business, even if I like what they are saying. We need less laws on the books. By this time we pretty much have everything covered. But to keep their jobs they gotta keep using our tax dollars to make more laws.

mcleftnut

May 14, 2015
    Salisbury
    Their interpretation of "common sense" is 180 degrees from MD

All joking aside. Personally I like it...but...but....I'm 110% opposed to gov saying we should or shouldn't have anything. Its not their business, even if I like what they are saying. We need less laws on the books. By this time we pretty much have everything covered. But to keep their jobs they gotta keep using our tax dollars to make more laws.

Yeah, but some stuff is kind of implied. Like you pretty much have to buy or own st least own clothes. Also certain vaccines. But I would happily sacrifice the freedom of choice to not own an AR if I lived there.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    No source for this, but someone told me that they took from an interview that the person who proposed this was hoping to bargain away the ownership requirement but keep the tax credit and give folks in New York and L.A. the vapors. Anyone read any interviews? I'm curious.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    I am not too sure of the politics in this state but I love the article! Please delete if it is a dupe. I did not see this posted anywhere on the board.
    https://www.wkrn.com/news/national/...NVJdm4LoldJyvQfJ7eHiZmbaZCO7W3F5IF39kVT2HAP0o

As for the politics of the state. There is
    St Louis and Kansas City
    and
    The Rest of the State

So far, 'Rest of the State' is strong enough to push back against the looneybin that are KCMO and St Louis. As the mental disease spreads from the cities to the burbs, there is going to be the point that the state turns in to Virginia.

redeye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 13, 2019
    Technically, they COULD require it to be an M4/M16, since it’s for militia duty.

Just sayin.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Let the state buy a million rounds of 5.56 and 250,000 PMags and hand them out to the people when they buy their AR-15. Deliver PMags and ammo to every gun store that sells the rifle and say 5,000 or 8,000 rds plus 2 or 3 PMags to every person.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom