• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    I purchased a Kabar TDI a while back and I love the knife so much that I just ordered the Kabar TDI Large. I am looking for a leather sheath maybe for both of them because the standard plastic one is very uncomfortable to carry. I actually have attached the large plastic one to my LBV (its not even really that good for that) to be used when im in the field on drill or something and want a second sheath for regular use.

A friend of mine made me a leather sheath for my small TDI but it is not very high quality and I am not completely comfortable that the knife will not fall out of it.

Does anybody make these? I would prefer one in leather, but kydex is an option if it can be equally as comfortable and discreet.

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    Have you considered making your own Kydex sheath? There are a ton of videos on YouTube on how to do it. PhillyEDC makes some great tutorial videos. Here is another specifically on knife sheath making:

I have a TDI and I plan to use this technique to make a custom sheath that fits me and my way of carrying it.

-Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom