• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    Anyone else finding themselves more prone to order from Cabela's just for the dry boxes? I got a couple of these with some wolf ammo and they do flex a bit if you overfill them unlike the metal cans but I find myself leaning towards ammo that comes with them just because I really like them for storage

jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    since my last order, the boxes also changed to a cheaper version. this is the same box that they have at bass pro with the storage on the lid now. they used to be a slightly larger/more durable one.

Diesel Kinevel

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    last time I saw they were about $15. I got 2 of them with 2 cases of .223 and I really like them. They fit the 500 rnd "battle packs" as they come in the shipping box perfectly.

-Z

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    yea i always check cabelas first so i can get some nice boxes. i haven't bought any ammo since march so hopefully cabelas will finally be restocked when i go to order again.

bronco94

Mar 27, 2009
    Bel Air/College Park
    I went up to the store in Hamburg 2 weeks ago and they had a lot of bulk ammo in the dry boxes. Tons of 7.62x39 and .223 as well as a few other rifle and pistol calibers. When I went over the summer they had hardly any at all so I guess in store shopping is just as hit-or-miss as catalog or online ordering.

Echo Victor

Mar 25, 2009
    Harf Co.
    I just picked up a large quantity of .50 cal ammo cans. I will be posting them on the classifieds section in the next few days. I have to sell them quickly so my wife doesnt get so pissed for having them in the house! be sure to check them out!

wade234

Feb 12, 2011
    Mechanicsville, MD
    I am looking at ordering some from Amazon. Range from $10-18 for plastic ones. I called our local army surplus and they wanted $20 for metal 50 cal cans. I have never bought the metal ones but I thought that was high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom