• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Ted Nugent would probally get 281 passed.

People like Emily Miller are the people we need.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    I really think MOM is going to be in for the surprise of his life.

All of Maryland 2A knows that 2/6 is going to be the "Mother of All Battles."

The hearing and rally are generating a lot of excitement. I don't have a count, but it seems we have picked up a lot of new members here recently.

Let him have his little dog and pony show. I feel that this is the time that the streets of Annapolis will be clogged with supporters of our rights.

Please don't let me be wrong on this one.

I hope you're right..but im not putting money on it. How many went last time? 75? I do think this one will be different but we'll see how different soon enough.

Myself...ive already been approved for the day off, telling my friends about it, and trying to get my fiance (who isnt a shooter or anything but she is pro gun) to speak (we need more women.)

Ill hope for the best.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I would like to see Chuck Norris over uncle Ted any day if we are suggesting famous people speaking up for Maryland 2A rights.

Teddy likes to tell people that he's brought more people to the 2A side than anyone else....well, that may be true (probably not) but he's also turned away more than anyone else.

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    And for god's sake, if he asks, Alex Jones should be told the date is the 8th.

For Alex Jones, the date is February 30th.

No. Uncle Ted, while firmly in our camp does nothing to sway votes on the other side.

How about Newt Gingrich I might have a line on him thru a friend in GA.

The people who are popular around here are not necessarily the people to have in Annapolis. Gingrich and Nugent being prime examples. Miller is so far a good choice IF she is someone who is good in a live scenario. Tom Selleck on the celebrity front may be the best choice (someone mentioned Gary Sinise. He's probably ok.)

Anyone know how Tom Clancy feels on the subject or what his politics are? Being part owner of the O's might carry some cache.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    Why don't we just get a few convicted felons off the streets of Baltimore City and PG County.You know the ones who violated our existing gun laws and then got kicked back onto the street. They can testify support FOR 281, stating they appreciate making the criminal careers easier, with removing things like lawful gun ownership and the death sentence.

I would call an old classmate; Terrence Johnson but sadly he killed himself.:rolleyes:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

As soon as ANYONE can confirm that OWE'Malley is going the 'celebrity route', post here and send me a PM, so I can engage.

olebess

Jan 11, 2011
    MontCo
    Better than any celebrity is if we can turn out thousands of regular old Marylanders like you and me. For the MOM crowd, this is an opportunity to ram through ideologically and emotionally driven policy. The only thing we can count on is that our elected leaders want to get re-elected. And the only way they will rethink a vote in support of MOM's bill is if we pack the room with voters. I firmly believe this is what matters and that is why I will be there on the 6th.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Judging on how that idiot Glendenning put on a show, signing the last incremental violation of the 2A into law with Slick Willy at his side, and with the pen the der Schlichmeister used to sign the '94 federal AWB, I wouldn't put anything past O'Malley....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom