• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    I am guessing their business model is to be high end source. By the way, just so you know they don't just card you when you enter they make a copy of your drivers license whether you buy or don't buy. However, they swear your PI will be safe with them.
    Here is a YouTube video, in case you are curious of what the place is like and don't want them to have your PI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69zNbHB5L1A

Very cool video but the whole getting carded thing is a big nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I am guessing their business model is to be high end source. By the way, just so you know they don't just card you when you enter they make a copy of your drivers license whether you buy or don't buy. However, they swear your PI will be safe with them.
    Here is a YouTube video, in case you are curious of what the place is like and don't want them to have your PI:

LOL! That's the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a long time. I'm not real sure what type of clientele they are actually trying to attract, but it ain't me.
    I don't even like Grey Poupon.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Not really my cup of tea either, but looks like a niche shop nonetheless that could support a customer base in that general area. Whether high end or value positioned all shops benefit the movement as a whole.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Their business their rules. I hope things go well for them and wish every gun shop success in this state.

Not really my gig likely. I can appreciate the videoagraphy.

Brickman301

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2015
    FREDERICK, MD
    Wow! I was going to give them a chance, when they where just looking at my ID. Now that I know they will make a copy, it’s not going to happen.
    I’d let them make a copy of my ID, only if they let me take a picture of everyones ID that is working there at the time. I mean, that’s only fair right?
    I’m sure if I requested that, they wouldn’t allow it, and ask me to leave.

Oh well, plenty of good gun shops just a few minutes down the road.

Raiderjack23

MDS Supporter
    Jul 10, 2020
    Carroll County
    Was on the fence about being outraged over the ID thing. However, that video is pretty pretentious. When I decide to buy another firearm I am sure MD Elite, United or Black Anchor Armory will be able to help me out just fine like they have in the past.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Based on the video it looks like they are going for the John Wick experience. I’m going to pass though, no way I’m handing over ID just to browse.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Recorded ID just to browse - no ****ing way. Had my ID stolen years ago and won't run that risk. Too many other decent operations within 30 minutes drive.

Kmic14

Slimy Member
    Apr 17, 2020
    Baltimore City

Whoa this is full on GTA cutscene. Despite my initial reaction I'm impressed with the video and how effective it conveys the vibe. It also gives me the impression that they wanna attract that flashy instagram crowd.

If I'm in the area I'd check it out.

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    Well, I’d rather go to the NRA museum if I want that kind of experience. I have to admit I was kind of put off by the video rather than drawn in. Also, finger on the trigger at 58 seconds and I guess they didn’t think it worth editing out or didn’t notice. :sad20:

Given their location and business model, maybe they’re catering to the more liberal buyers?

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Well, I’d rather go to the NRA museum if I want that kind of experience. I have to admit I was kind of put off by the video rather than drawn in. Also, finger on the trigger at 58 seconds and I guess they didn’t think it worth editing our or didn’t notice.

And, in my opinion, the Godfather theme background music sends a horrible message. The entire concept seems way out in left field to me.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    And, in my opinion, the Godfather theme background music sends a horrible message. The entire concept seems way out in left field to me.

Given that the Godfather was Sicilian, giving four seconds of mandolin at the start, and one chord at the end, is just wrong. The mandolin played the music of the people, and should have carried the whole piece.

They didn't even use an Italian mandolin. Sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom