• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    revival...I ran into the neighbor I suspected stole my camera and lo and behold he owns up to his WIFE taking the camera! Hes getting a divorce and wanted to get that off his chest:sad20:I knew it was his wife I just couldnt prove it. I doubt I'll see the camera again...but at least I know:sad20:

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I guess that is good news. I hope everyone stays off of YOUR land now. Looking forward to some good game cam pics this year.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code

Attachments

• MFDC1744.JPG
      MFDC1744.JPG
      131.7 KB · Views: 168

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    malayan tiger gate, punji stakes, moustrap with welded nail and 12gauge sized hole in it? Get a big role of metal wire and rig various clothelines about. Makes walking a PITA.

madmantrapper

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    Carroll County
    I was having trouble with folks at our place so I took a few pieces of 3/8 plywood and put 8 penny nails in it about two inches apart in all directions. I placed them in the lane entering the place. Next day I found a Ford truck in the middle of the road with four flats, I could not get in my own place. I walked up the hill and got my bobcat and moved it out of the way. No one came to claim it during the day. The next day it was gone when I arrived.

Paul

Hope it was no one on here.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    I was having trouble with folks at our place so I took a few pieces of 3/8 plywood and put 8 penny nails in it about two inches apart in all directions. I placed them in the lane entering the place. Next day I found a Ford truck in the middle of the road with four flats, I could not get in my own place. I walked up the hill and got my bobcat and moved it out of the way. No one came to claim it during the day. The next day it was gone when I arrived.

Paul

Hope it was no one on here.

:thumbsup: good...even if it was anyone here they shouldnt be trespassing!

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    I guess that is good news. I hope everyone stays off of YOUR land now. Looking forward to some good game cam pics this year.

Unexpectedly the guys wife that stole my game camera almost three years ago called me up and said he found it in a box of stuff she left, and wanted to return it! I dont know if it works since I dont have new batteries but at least I got it back!:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom