• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    very nice...Ive never SBR'd a weapon, how does that work? You drop it off to gunsmith and wait?

Mine was built from a new but demilled military rifle so it already had the stock. But, yes, the guy had/has a Class II manufacturers license and built it. He then kept it until all of the state and federal paperwork was finished. At that time, the whole paper process took about 7 months.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA

+1

An M85

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Mine was built from a new but demilled military rifle so it already had the stock. But, yes, the guy had/has a Class II manufacturers license and built it. He then kept it until all of the state and federal paperwork was finished. At that time, the whole paper process took about 7 months.

ah well I want to shoot it right now..so I'll hold off on the SBR stuff...;)

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    I really hope that someone has or will submit the M92 or M85 to the handgun review board. I really want one.

-Jim

If it isn't this time, I'm sure it'll go up for the August Board Meeting. I'm waiting to see what the Board does with some of the stuff this meeting to see how far we can go. Once we figure that out, we'll push just a bit further :innocent0.

I'm planning on starting a thread with what people want to see on the roster after this meeting (and then convincing FFLs to get representative samples.)

cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    If it isn't this time, I'm sure it'll go up for the August Board Meeting. I'm waiting to see what the Board does with some of the stuff this meeting to see how far we can go. Once we figure that out, we'll push just a bit further :innocent0.

I'm planning on starting a thread with what people want to see on the roster after this meeting (and then convincing FFLs to get representative samples.)

Not sure if a Atlantic Firearms is an IP, but they are a dealer in the state who has them. If someone purchased one to submit, but then it gets disapproved, what happens to the unlucky sole who purchased it?

BagofCrackers

Feb 8, 2015
    Dumb Question:

Do you need an HQL for these since they are on the handgun roster? Or are they included in some weird middle ground.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom