• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    I got bored today and went out driving around on my 4wheeler, I ended up finding a moose shed...prob last years as it was starting to get chewed up...I went looking for the other side but some dude was mumbling/making noise out there...maybe hiding/checking on a "grow" for this summer IDK...I didnt stick around to find out. He wasnt yelling for help so I booked it out of there.:)

Attachments

• moose shed.JPG
      moose shed.JPG
      127.2 KB · Views: 374

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Nice! I went out last Wednesday, found 5 WT sheds. Two matched sets and all from 8 points.

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    Awesome. Saw a few bull moose while in Idaho this past October. The animals are huge and didn't really g.a.f. we were there.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    I really wasnt expecting to find anything...as I was walking there was numerous piles of moose droppings...I was thinking to myself this would be a nice place to find a shed and right where I was walking I found it!...I might go out Thursday and see if I find any as a couple bucks I have on my game camera are antlerless now :(

jhud10

Aug 28, 2010
    Perry Hall
    ;) Yeah...My lathe is still disassembled from my last move...plus the new shop doesnt have electrical power :( I might put the lathe back together and see if a generator will run it i just dont want to mess up the motor.

I think it's time to get the electric ran to the shop. :)

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Geez, when I read the thread title I thought Mooseman actually brought home a basset hound and Mrs. Mooseman sent him to live in his shed...
    :banghead:

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    It would take my dog a lifetime to chew through it, but she'd die a happy pup with one of those.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Geez, when I read the thread title I thought Mooseman actually brought home a basset hound and Mrs. Mooseman sent him to live in his shed...
    :banghead:

Well, that would be the result. I would be living in the goat box.:lol2: I saw the thread title and thought about how nice a set of shed moose antlers would look in my house.:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom