• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Or maybe he felt beleaguered by the hordes of kids shouting for bans, and companies pulling NRA support (Yeti, Nikon, Dicks, and others). It's not his fault but it's the kind of weather change that puts his performance under greater scrutiny.

Either way Ollie is not a good choice due to his past. Just an awful choice on most accounts, he's not even a compelling spokesman. The NRA needs another woman president, not a white guy, to represent the face of the lobby for gun rights. We need another Marion Hammer.

But good god, nearly $1 million per year in salary. I'm going to convince my wife to apply.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I don't recall ever seeing so much as a picture of Marion Hammer or Brownell. Wouldn't recognize them if they were next to me in the grocery line. V.P. LaPierre and occasionally Cox are the only execs that go out in public, aren't they? LaPierre image doesn't cut it. Oliver North makes a good public appearance and is used to it. NRA needs to work on its public image. Charlton is a tough act to follow. Who compares well with Moses?

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    I don't recall ever seeing so much as a picture of Marion Hammer or Brownell. Wouldn't recognize them if they were next to me in the grocery line. V.P. LaPierre and occasionally Cox are the only execs that go out in public, aren't they? LaPierre image doesn't cut it. Oliver North makes a good public appearance and is used to it. NRA needs to work on its public image. Charlton is a tough act to follow. Who compares well with Moses?

Ted Nugent

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    If bringing on Ollie North pisses off some Liberals I'm all for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom