• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • azuluza

May 14, 2013
    Looking at a few sites and have been really thinking of a PS90, anyone know of a shop that has them in stock so I can go check it out and hold it? I figure since I have my FN Five Seven I would just need to buy one type of round for both.

Blazin

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2008
    Leonardtown, MD
    Bob's Sunoco had one about a week ago. There's also a member of Sanner's who had/has one for sale, PM me if you want his MDS handle.

I have one also and finally it looks like ammo is slowly starting to come back at close to reasonable prices once again. Mine came with the factory red dot site, I say get one while you still can. It makes a great FU owemalley weapon purchase. With a 50 round magazine what's not to like?

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    I wanted one. The fact it was being specifically targeted in legislation made me purchase one.

Cool gun.

ar1131

Jan 31, 2013
    Ps90

Atlantic tactical in pa has ps90's listed for $900. Not sure if they are in stock or not or how many they have but it may be worth a call to them. I know people who have done business with them and say they are good to deal with.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Go through OMB Guns. They are source. FNH has designated them.

Atlantical Tactical likely does not have them. They will charge you and make you wait. OMB charges when shipped. Also AT had some issues before. I was going to buy from them, pi k it up in PA with the magazine and they refused citing misunderstood laws. The owner supposedly posted here apologizing but never made right with the one who raised the fuss, me. So it seems like an empty offer.

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    The bank gun and pawn in harve de grace has a used one in stock, they are a ip here and were good to me on 2 transfers, but that may be a drive for you...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ar1131

Jan 31, 2013
    I am not affiliated with Atlantic tactical but $900 for a ps90 seems like a good deal and they did have them in stock this am. Not sure what they would do with the 50 round mag though. Again, I was just letting people know in case they wanted to follow up.

$900.00 for a PS90? If you can find one at that price and it's a civilian sale price and not a law enforcement sale price you better jump all over it, hell purchase two at that price.

Atlantic tactical in pa has ps90's listed for $900. Not sure if they are in stock or not or how many they have but it may be worth a call to them. I know people who have done business with them and say they are good to deal with.

sunset1

Mar 23, 2012
    I am not affiliated with Atlantic tactical but $900 for a ps90 seems like a good deal and they did have them in stock this am. Not sure what they would do with the 50 round mag though. Again, I was just letting people know in case they wanted to follow up.

That's a great price, but it appears to be for LEO only.

Not sure if I'm looking at the correct page, since they list a price of $799.

Re shipping to MD, there is the following notice:

Please Note:
    The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
    10 Round- CA, MA, NY, HI
    15 Round- NJ
    20 Round- MD

We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency

It's not clear if they mean they won't ship the magazine, or the rifle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom