• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    Any idea, where to have my OEM night sights on my G26 moved to G19 upper? Any how much?

I was gonna do it myself, but was told I need a special Glock tool to do it. Thanks for helping.

rondon600

Mar 16, 2009
    Nations gun show in Chantilly, VA. July 30-Aug 1 weekend. There is a glock guy set up in the back doing trigger jobs and sights all day. I forget what I paid but it was well worth it.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    That's what she said...

...nicely done! i can't resist a good T.W.S.S. basspro TWSS of the week occured right after a customer at the knife counter said, "well it's plenty hard enough, but it's just too big for my hands"(talking about the cold steel ak47). i mean, how was i supposed to help myself with that one!? the friend with him laughed.

also, ever conisder just getting the tool to slide it in and out by ureself?
    http://www.topgunsupply.com/sight-adjust-install-tool-glock-tall.html

sparkymon

Feb 26, 2010
    Go See Dan at the Gun Connection in White Marsh. I bought the sights from him and he put em on @ no charge. Nice Job!

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I like Trijicon greens on mine, same as my duty gun. Dan can swap them quickly.

Some folks on the Internet say to get the two sights in different colors to add contrast. Do you agree and what color combo? I heard yellow rear sights add contrast if the front sight is green

Thoughts?

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Some folks on the Internet say to get the two sights in different colors to add contrast. Do you agree and what color combo? I heard yellow rear sights add contrast if the front sight is green

Thoughts?

I wish I could comment but I've never tried those. I've got the three green dots.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Come on in, we're a Glock armorer as well. :thumbsup:

We also have other parts like 3.5 lb disconnectors, NY trigger springs and other standard replacement parts.

- Garrett

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    OEM glock sights suck, if you were gonna swap between guns just buy new trijicons from a reputable dealer and they will likely put them on free. Just consider it money saved. That's just my .02.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom