• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Just received a shipment of Sig Sauer P365 tacpac. These come with three mags and a holster. $Deal is now over. Thank you

Please purchase on our website and do your 77r before coming into the store to submit paperwork. Thanks

Order a Sig P365 Tacpac

tacpac__43915.1585597604.jpg

Last edited:

Steel Hunter

Nov 10, 2019
    Unfortunately I can't pick this up now, but if the deal comes back in the summer time I'll have to reconsider.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Bought my P365 at Baltimore Pawn. It's a sweet little EDC, but I didn't get this deal. LOL. The mags alone make this a great buy.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    The holster is probably righthanded, any chance of getting a lefthanded one?

You can adjust the clips to make it left-handed. Just shot this baby again today. It's sweet, not snappy at all. I'm taking my W&C classes shortly and will be submitting my application.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    You can adjust the clips to make it left-handed. Just shot this baby again today. It's sweet, not snappy at all. I'm taking my W&C classes shortly and will be submitting my application.

Thank you!

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Wanted to say thanks to Dan, Joel, & (sorry, don't know the other guy's name), for another smooth transaction. Got my 365 Tac Pac yesterday & my friend I brought with me bought one too.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Wanted to say thanks to Dan, Joel, & (sorry, don't know the other guy's name), for another smooth transaction. Got my 365 Tac Pac yesterday & my friend I brought with me bought one too.
    Sorry I wasn't there yesterday, but thank you for your business and bringing a friend. We really appreciate it.

Dan

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom