• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    The HPRB repeal SB1000 is on the agenda for third reader tonight at 6:30PM.

Passage tonight sends it to the Governor's desk.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    In response, if Hogan had a pair he'd instruct the MSP to accept self-defense as a Good and Substantial, flood the state with legal CCW. But ...

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    In response, if Hogan had a pair he'd instruct the MSP to accept self-defense as a Good and Substantial, flood the state with legal CCW. But ...

10 people arriving to say how you are wrong.... in...3,... 2,... 1....

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County

You're right.

I asked one of the friendly Delegates that question the other night. Answer was he thinks Hogan is a RINO, doesn't think Hogan will veto any of these bills, and won't spend any of his political capital on 2A rights.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Surprise! MD Anti-Gun Senator Lies About HPRB Repeal Bill!

Maryland Democrat Senator Pamela “Pam Scam” Beidle (wearing red, of course, below) shamelessly demonstrated that she and her lying Party comrades will stop at nothing to force yet another anti-gun owner bill through the Maryland General Assembly (MGA) late into the session.

In the video below Sen. “Pam Scam“ blatantly lies during her testimony as chief sponsor of SB 1000, a Senate bill introduced before the MD House Judiciary Committee (HJC) on April 2, 2019 to repeal Maryland’s Handgun Permit Review Board (HPRB).

Comrade Sen. Beidle claimed falsely that the HPRB had unlawfully attempted to reverse a decision of the Maryland State Police denying a “wear and carry” handgun permit to a Federally-prohibited permit applicant.

It never happened.

Click here to read more and see the video (h/t Stoveman) proof for yourself:

https://patriotpicket.org/f/surprise-md-anti-gun-senator-lies-about-hprb-repeal-bill

On Facebook:
    https://m.facebook.com/ThePatriotPicket/

Attachments

• B678214B-F971-4CB2-9AC0-F7922B195FF0.jpg
      B678214B-F971-4CB2-9AC0-F7922B195FF0.jpg
      90.3 KB · Views: 508

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Every time a liberal mentions the need for Civilian Review Boards, we need to remind them how they voted to remove a civilian review board.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    You're right.

I asked one of the friendly Delegates that question the other night. Answer was he thinks Hogan is a RINO, doesn't think Hogan will veto any of these bills, and won't spend any of his political capital on 2A rights.

That's an even dimmer view than I took. I thought he'd veto just the HPRB bill. Ouch.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    I won't be happy,... it's no consolation.

After Hogan signs everything that passes, Hogan-bots will argue, "if jealous had been governor, everything would have passed."

As if they won't pass it next year or the year after.

I understand some people want to keep others optimistic and argue that Hogan there means there isn't a governor twisting people's arms to pass bad bills.

But really, outside of the 3D printing bill which Hogan DID say he was against, what was different with him versus Jealous?

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Del. Vanessa Atterbeary, a Howard County Democrat who sponsored the House version of the legislation, said she expects Hogan, a Republican, to veto the bill.
    Maryland Senate rejects nominees to handgun permit review board, citing board's rate of granting appeals

“I’m anticipating him vetoing it. We have enough votes to override the veto, but at this point it will have to wait until we come back next session,” Atterbeary said.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-handgun-board-repeal-20190404-story.html

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Its interesting how many Democrats are screaming that the border situation is a "manufactured crisis" and SB1000 is actually a "manufactured crisis" of their own.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    I hope if he vetoes it you take a long vacation from MDS. I dont expect that you will, so I will be putting you and a few others who have nothing but fat jokes to offer on ignore.

I have said repeatedly he would veto the HPRB repeal bill but yeah do what you need to do to cope lol

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    I have said repeatedly he would veto the HPRB repeal bill

If he ever wants to be a legitimate Republican presidential candidate he must.

If he wants to run for Congress in Maryland, he cannot.

What he does or doesn't do with this bill is the "tell".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom