• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    This is an original (2008) LCP which I inherited from my Dad. He probably had taken it out to shoot fewer than 5 times, so it is essentially new. After I had it to the range a month or so ago, I decided to keep it, but it needed improvements.

I added the Sweet Pea trigger (thanks to Bob Bollinger for the trigger install help!), a (Ravens) purple Hogue Handall Hybrid grip sleeve, and a Viridian green R5 laser. I'll also be needing a couple of extended floor plates.

Once the weather breaks again, I'll take it out to see how the new trigger and grip help with handling. It's pretty rough in its native state.

1C135AAE-71CB-4095-8D37-BA3AB21429FE_zpsxziub6xu.jpg

HordesOfKailas

Still learning
    Feb 7, 2016
    Utah
    Bling makes it sound gawdy. That looks really nice. Is it gonna be used for carry or HD? If so, looks set up well. If not, still looks set up well haha.

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Looks nice. Tell me about the trigger.

The stock trigger is fairly narrow and has an overly long pull (a safety feature because there isn't another safety). The Sweet Pea trigger helps by spreading out the pressure on your finger a bit, but also limiting pre- and post-travel, and supposedly changing the pivot point of the trigger. It does feel better when dry-firing, but only live fire will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom