• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    NRA agents?

No MSI members telling people not to sign it

I support both.

As for "the referendum was sabotaged" people, you need only look at all the other referendums and CA to know what an epic fail this would have been.

The Democrats could get a referendum passed in this state to kill babies, to save the children. Logic is not a barrier.

This is a "war" not a "battle" you don't leave any "technique" untried. As in this case once that opportunity has passed we can't go back

Sorry our rights are not subject to popular vote.

Sorry but they are , every election that these anti's win is our rights up to a popular vote
    Where was the $20 million we needed to do it right going to come from?

By raffling off our hair :lol2:

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    This GA will not do anything! And writing a letter to Obama! Uh haaa.
    That sure will get the ball rolling. Obama is a pathetic liar.

A few weeks ago, Obama spoke to the Illinois legislature and I listened to most of the speech.

In it, he went after gerrymandering pretty strongly.

Whelp, I got on the WH webpage and sent him a comment that right in his back door there was Maryland, probably the worst gerrymandered state in the Republic.

If he wanted to do something about it, then there was as good a place as any to start.

Did I know it was pointless? You betcha, but it was fun to put a little stick out there to point out the hypocrisy.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    No MSI members telling people not to sign it

This is a "war" not a "battle" you don't leave any "technique" untried. As in this case once that opportunity has passed we can't go back

If this is a "war," a referendum in this state is like running directly at an enemy tank unarmed and naked while they mow you down. The state enemies write the questions, so they even get to tell you where to stand. And after you are dead, they will drive right over your dead body and take turf unopposed.

I don't need to try a technique to know it's stupid. And, some techniques, like the "stand there while I shoot you" technique, you definitely do avoid.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    If this is a "war," a referendum in this state is like running directly at an enemy tank unarmed and naked while they mow you down. The state enemies write the questions, so they even get to tell you where to stand. And after you are dead, they will drive right over your dead body and take turf unopposed.

I don't need to try a technique to know it's stupid. And, some techniques, like the "stand there while I shoot you" technique, you definitely do avoid.

Glad you weren't a part of this unit

http://www.battleofthebulgememories...ine-35th-engineer-combat-bn-part-i-of-ii.html

They faced down the tanks and held Bastogne

I only said what I saw with my own eyes

Wow , if you can't even muster signatures for a vote, time to call Bekins.

Think the democraps at the post office assisted in the demise as I recall the needed signatures were delivered the next day

Touché.

You think it would fetch $20 million?

would have to try . Sitting back and say it isn't going to work gets us no where

psycosteve

Meme magic works!!!
    Sep 3, 2012
    Gentrfying the Hagersbush.
    Where was the $20 million we needed to do it right going to come from?
    Well this is where we work with the IP's and do things that will speak to the base. Gun bashes, raffles and working events in the surrounding states, with other organizations as a stop gap protecting their states. There is enough interest looking at the cases in Maryland because they eventually will effect them. What MSI needs to do is stop protesting from the shadows and do something that will be noticed by the mainstream media. A group of blue hats doing a empty holster carry on Columbia mall on the anniversary of that idiot who shot it up with a shotgun could do just that. Getting noticed, firing up the base and not being afraid to step on some little snowflake who would have me sent to reeducation camps for wanting to be able to defend myself.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom