• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    This dude is an asshat. The experience level at a range is wide. I know I have been muzzle swept by new shooters, I accidently muzzle swept a guy with my empty, chamber flagged pistol and apologized. I am willing to bet most muzzle sweeping happens at a range especially and indoor one.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    This guy reminds me of Sam Eliots Character in "Tombstone". The scene in the bar where he is the Marshall, "No one is saying you can't have a gun, or carry a gun, you just can't carry a gun in town!"

Feb 28, 2013
    If this doofus wants a seat on the board of the NRA, then I should run for the same position on the Brady Campaign.

I mean after all, I don't like criminals with firearms either.:innocent0

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    Brandon Webb's sniper training obviously didn't include any 2A education.

His quote, "I don't think idiots should be allowed to purchase or own firearms", is provocative though.

I might actually agree with him on that one ... course we'd have to disarm most of the members of the US Congress and the MD legislature. And no guns for you either, Mr. Webb! :)

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Brandon Webb's sniper training obviously didn't include any 2A education.

His quote, "I don't think idiots should be allowed to purchase or own firearms", is provocative though.

I might actually agree with him on that one ... course we'd have to disarm most of the members of the US Congress and the MD legislature. And no guns for you either, Mr. Webb! :)

Usually most gun idiots are temporary. Knowledge and experience usually fix that. Unfortunately the same cannot be said about liberal idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom