• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I'd love to see them offer a special Maryland edition, maybe a package with two barrels or something at a deep discount.

Makarov Kid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 7, 2012
    Commietown, Maryland
    Noone asked you beretta whore lol

Pssshhh. ARX-100 IS better because it does all the same things the SCAR does and is less expensive. I don't care how much supposed amazing technology goes into a rifle, if there is something out there does the same thing (accuracy, ammo, length, quality, etc.) and is for less, I will buy the less expensive alternative. It's better to save money and use that extra money to buy more guns! :)

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Pssshhh. ARX-100 IS better because it does all the same things the SCAR does and is less expensive. I don't care how much supposed amazing technology goes into a rifle, if there is something out there does the same thing (accuracy, ammo, length, quality, etc.) and is for less, I will buy the less expensive alternative. It's better to save money and use that extra money to buy more guns! :)

CoughARcough lol

I've wanted this for ever since seeing teaser and shot show info a few years ago. Has all of the promise of the ACR and seems to deliver. The negatives of the ACR are the weight and the fact that Bushmaster doesn't focus much effort not the platform, while Remington doesn't sell what they've developed to the civvy market.

I hope I will be able to get my hands on one before October but I suspect market shortages will be a huge factor. It will be the latest and greatest which will make supply tough at release time. Look at the Tavor or when the ACR first came out.

It would be nice for Beretta to give MD residents priority but I wouldn't count on it ( just my own opinion, not based on any info). Is this definite on the 60 day release?

Smacduff99

Feb 17, 2012
    West Virginia
    Dear Mr. Beretta,

Pleeeeese get these released in quantity (Or Md) before October!
    I've been a good boy all year...well.. mostly..

Thank You
    Maryland Gun Owner, Voter, Taxpayer Guy

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Can you place a purchase order for a rifle that's not released yet? (If these aren't available by October 1)

tm12

Dec 22, 2012
    We would like to have one too. Pre-Oct 1 this would be cash and carry (good news). After Oct 1 it will be banned (bad news) . While the law allows for receipt of banned items after Oct 1 (as long as they are purchased prior), you have to actually find one to purchase. Our local dealer has some on order, but can't say if they will actually get them before the ban goes into effect (which isn't their fault).

It would be great if Beretta would take pity on us poor MD gun owners and give those orders priority. They would generate customers for life. That said, the demand for these will likely be high and MD is a small market (looking at it from a strictly business perspective).

survivorRob

Apr 1, 2009
    If I can get one under $2k without fingerprints, quart of blood, etc, I would consider it.

Cheezy video. I guess since the last wars every "tacticool guy" need a shemagh wrapped around his neck to go anywhere.

thought the same thing...I guess they are targeting the "Call of Duty" crowd.

Seeker

Seeker of Truth
    Aug 1, 2012
    Laurel, PG County, MD
    Would love to buy one of these if they're available in time, or if the law gets put on hold due to legal challenges... But not sure I can convince the wife to let me spend another $2k on a gun after already spending over 3k the past few months on them... :sad20:

Feb 6, 2012
    That is a truly bulky design... :sad20: I don't want my rifles to be fat. I prefer lean and mean. Ever hear rifles compared to woman? My tastes are pretty much the same in both. :D

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Looks like an odd recoil for a 5.56.

Good gun it Hitman Absolution. However I imagine itll be like the SCAR and ACR. All hype and over priced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom