• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    If I had his head full of dimes I'd retire...he had a mellon like Ted Kennedy....but so did Miller! Whats up with these lefties bloated coconuts

Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    Hydrocephalus, maybe? It explains the damaged brains.

I meant to say and so did Mike Busch. I watched him pull in his spot at the state house, get out of his suv while still running and in gear, it slammed into the car in front of it while he got his golf clubs out of the back and walked inside.
    A lot was realized at that moment.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    At least modern vehicles will shift into park if you're stopped, disconnect your seatbelt, and open the door.

Yeah, "modern" vehicles are built assuming the modern driver is an inattentive, incompetent asshat. So all the add-ons to protect said idiot are jammed down everyone's throats, and add several thousand dollars to the cost of the idiot-proof vehicle.

And they still manage to kill themselves and others.

Just a pet peeve, don't take it personally.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    He never voted against a tax increase and he said he would never turn in his guns. But fuch the rest of Marylandes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dogmeat

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD

You would at least think they would wait for them to dig the grave before they started in on that. Not that I was a fan of Miller, but it's just another illustration of where the state is headed with the Far Left consuming the Left.

I think we can solve all of this by simply renaming everything in the state with numbers. Building 1, Building 2, Building 123456789, etc. We could do the same with roads and cities and it would solve all of the renaming crap. Besides, with everyone using Google Maps to get the where they are going, names will no longer matter.

#NamesDontMatter
    #NDM

My new address...

Building: 12345
    Road: 13579
    City: 54321
    State: Hell

Samlab

Feb 14, 2018
    Down by the riverside
    Politics aside....some people here are being rather mean spirited. Besides he's a huge gun collector himself. He was on tv last week, he has been very I'll and now the cancer has spread throughout his bones. He has stage 4 bone cancer. Bone cancer is horribly painful. Hes another person with a family that loves him....he did the very best he could and so should you. Praying for him is praying for you.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    You would at least think they would wait for them to dig the grave before they started in on that. Not that I was a fan of Miller, but it's just another illustration of where the state is headed with the Far Left consuming the Left.

I think we can solve all of this by simply renaming everything in the state with numbers. Building 1, Building 2, Building 123456789, etc. We could do the same with roads and cities and it would solve all of the renaming crap. Besides, with everyone using Google Maps to get the where they are going, names will no longer matter.

#NamesDontMatter
    #NDM

My new address...

What we should be doing instead is to be more vocal in telling these assholes to take a trip down FU Blvd.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Politics aside....some people here are being rather mean spirited. Besides he's a huge gun collector himself. He was on tv last week, he has been very I'll and now the cancer has spread throughout his bones. He has stage 4 bone cancer. Bone cancer is horribly painful. Hes another person with a family that loves him....he did the very best he could and so should you. Praying for him is praying for you.

No. He spent his political career being an *SS, wielding power to do whatever he wanted and helped gerrymander this state into a democrats wet dream of ideas gone full retard. ****him and every last democrat in this state that they have ruined in the quest for the liberal utopia of taxes for us and free **** for all the freeloaders that keep voting for them.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013

#NamesDontMatter
    #NDM

My new address...

Reap what they sow. The left can all go burn in hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom