• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOMnioDknpQ&feature=youtu.be

live feed

This literally just said injured and on way to hospital. tbh, thought, reports are all over the place at this time.

http://westchester.news12.com/story...tandoff-ends-peacefully-after-7-hour-standoff

From the above site^^^^^
    "This is a person in crisis, having mental illness, having issues and he didn't need the people on social media telling him that his rights are being violated," said Chief Michael Cazzari of the Carmel Police. "He needed help. Medical help."

Police say that man is not expected to face any charges from the standoff.

There did not appear to be an issue until armed men showed up at his house.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Redcoats. Referring to the gun-grabbing Brits a few years back.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Lots of disinformation being spread around Putnam County and elsewhere; false info regarding the siege being over, in order to stop more people from coming up to support the underdog; media lies and misdirection as usual, in order to set up the official narrative; access to scene shut down so that the only info feed will be the Official Version.

Backchannel lines of communication need to be in place in Maryland, and a rapid response setup should be put in place, to enable unbiased reporting (as if such a thing existed) as well as bringing support to those who are in the process of being railroaded by thuggish Officialdom.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Ask Francis Smith, William Sutherland, Jesse Adair, and particularly John Pitcairn about Redcoat' ing , and how it works out .

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Am I the only one getting this vibe like anarchists have infiltrated this event?

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    https://concealednation.org/2019/11...for-30rd-mags-and-hes-streaming-the-standoff/

This live feed was just saying that the account front twitter giving updated information was hacked and its not the original poster (whiskey rebellion, something like that).

Really interesting how social media now gets information out, but can be hacked. Not sure if it is the case or not, but interesting to think about.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General...-Police-over-30-round-mags/5-2274120/?page=40

"Reports are the news and social media are fake and it is still ongoing!

They may have shut his phone down.

Reports are it’s faked to keep militia from coming."

Do you know what to believe?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    It's likely all over except for the disinformation. Lots of questions, no answers that are trustworthy yet.

Of course, trustworthy information is never easily obtainable, and much harder to get now than ever before.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    1-1

Attachments

• 10EEBB1B-E30C-4882-A903-CA7B3089ED03.jpg
      10EEBB1B-E30C-4882-A903-CA7B3089ED03.jpg
      85.9 KB · Views: 482

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    With buddies like that who needs enemies , this is a tell on how many people will get caught up in retribution and pay-backs . Once it becomes widespread wives will use it on a daily basis to remove husbands from the home or from breathing .

Blackstar65

Jun 27, 2010
    So if his buddy thinks he is about to lose his shit and need help how would you suggest he do it. Approximately 22 vets commit suicide a day. Is this not something to take serious? If he is armed or believed to be armed crisis workers are going unless the cops respond. This didn't involve the NY Red flag law this involved criminal warrants. Rather handle like an adult he threw a seven hour temper tantrum and made veiled threats to harm law enforcement officers.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    So if his buddy thinks he is about to lose his shit and need help how would you suggest he do it. Approximately 22 vets commit suicide a day. Is this not something to take serious? If he is armed or believed to be armed crisis workers are going unless the cops respond. This didn't involve the NY Red flag law this involved criminal warrants. Rather handle like an adult he threw a seven hour temper tantrum and made veiled threats to harm law enforcement officers.

Not sure if you are talking to me or the collective group , but I would try to help the friend first and foremost and if I could not get the person help then maybe go in a different direction .
    Police would not be my first choice .

Lots of speculation on this case from all of us .

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    Not sure if you are talking to me or the collective group , but I would try to help the friend first and foremost and if I could not get the person help then maybe go in a different direction .
    Police would not be my first choice .

Lots of speculation on this case from all of us .

Nothing new for this forum...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom