• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donw@fyi.net

Mar 20, 2014
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Jewelry would have been cheaper

My wife started shooting. Didn't much like 9 mm. She picked up my Kimber Match. Now I've totally lost custody. I wonder if Kimber makes His and Hers models?

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Oh gawd, this reminds me of when I convinced my wife to play golf with me. You have no idea how expensive a hobby can be once your wife gets involved. You will rue the day that your wife gifts you a Wilson Combat 1911 when you tally up her Shooting lessons, custom gunsmithing, range fees and range ammo costs.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Oh gawd, this reminds me of when I convinced my wife to play golf with me. You have no idea how expensive a hobby can be once your wife gets involved. You will rue the day that your wife gifts you a Wilson Combat 1911 when you tally up her Shooting lessons, custom gunsmithing, range fees and range ammo costs.

Mine is expecting me to pay for ammo, maintaining the weapon, and everything else. I'm only building the damned thing for her. She can buy her own ammo, scrounge the brass so I can reload it and put it in the rainy day stash, maintain her weapon, and everything else. I can't afford her habit and my habit, on my paycheck!

campns

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    I actually have Magpul MOE Pink furniture that I want to get rid of, the wife wants to camo dip her AR and dipping the pink will show through. Having a problem like your wife wanting you to buy guns is a great problem to have.

Feb 28, 2013
    Another member let my wife shoot his 1911 one day. She loved it.

Another member posted a picture of Colt Gold Cup Trophy. I showed my wife. She loved it.

When to a local IP to do paperwork on a M1A. He had a Gold Cup. I told my wife. She bought it.

I think the jewelry would have been cheaper.....

You're better off. A boom stick is something you both can play with.;)

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

And the clothes! Oh the clothes!:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom