• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    Not seeing it as a good investment would be a mistake. while starting not to be an optimal place to live, one could retire a live fat,happy and retired in a few years by selling it when the black hole gets closer heaven.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    What happened to the money ? Was the organization in enough debt to eat all of it or is some left to get some other property ?

The property/buildings were sold at auction.

The monies were taken by the bank and the bank's lawyer to pay the mortgage off, and for the 'fees and penalties'.

I won't discuss this on an open forum (as I've said a few times), but, about 12 years ago, some STUPID decisions were made, that caused this chapter of "the league" to start a downward spiral, that was unrecoverable, and we 'augered in', just as a high-speed aircraft would do, from 40,000 feet.

I will say this, openly -

IF the _ _ _ _ing lawyer (and the bank!) would have allowed the sale that we had pending.... go through..... the Southern Maryland Chapter of the IWLA would still have 131 acres of land, two barns, a home on the Nat'l Historical Society listing, a pavillion, a pond and some BEAUTIFUL land, and the bank would have had EVERY PENNY that they were owed.

But no!!!!! This wasn't to be.

I would love to have a discussion with this _ _ _ _ing lawyer, the bank officials, and any other sphincter muscle that was part and party to these STUPID actions.
    I just don't hold a position that would give me any access to these _ _ _holes, to discuss the issue.

:mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom