• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • luckytrouble

May 23, 2011
    Hi, I am hoping that someone knows of a place that will install a free float tube on a Rock River LAR-8? I have the part on order now and wanted to line up a place. From what I have been told is that Rock River uses unique tools, nuts etc that make this task harder on the LAR-8 vs a regular AR-15. I have no idea, I just know that I can't do it. I am located in Harford county and not opposed going to PA to get it done if needed--thanks

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Hi, I am hoping that someone knows of a place that will install a free float tube on a Rock River LAR-8? I have the part on order now and wanted to line up a place. From what I have been told is that Rock River uses unique tools, nuts etc that make this task harder on the LAR-8 vs a regular AR-15. I have no idea, I just know that I can't do it. I am located in Harford county and not opposed going to PA to get it done if needed--thanks

Contact Clandestine on this forum or call Chad at Scott's Gunsmithing in Glen Burnie. He is supposed to be an expert at almost anything in the AR realm and Scotts is an IP here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom