• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    1. Took the day off to brew beer :beer:, but it's way too hot for that :cool:, so...
    2. Bought 150 rds of .223 at Dick's :);
    3. Met a buddy at Hap Baker for a couple hours of shooting fun :gun1:. Returned home to find...
    4. My DC letter from MSP :deal:, and
    5. Lower parts kit (CMMG) and a mag from Cabella's for my upcoming AR buid :D:D;
    6. Spousal Unit not at home to see what came in and ask "So, what's all that? I thought we weren't buying any more of that right now...Dear?..." :nono:

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    And you didn't even have to use your AK!

today-i-didnt-even-have-to-use-my-ak-i-gotta-say-it-was-a-good-day.jpg

Congrats on the DC letter, time to start using it for all it's worth!

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Picking up where I left off...

Spousal Unit came home just after the goods all got put away and outta sight. Whew! She even made me a cocktail. Almost made me want to confess my sins, but...wtf. Why ruin such a Good Day?

Tonight we go to a ballet recital for our two God-children. 7 & 9 year-olds. Some people have warned me that special corners of Hell are reserved just for ballet recitals. Me, I cannot wait to see our two cuties strut their stuff.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 2

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Tonight we go to a ballet recital for our two God-children. 7 & 9 year-olds. Some people have warned me that special corners of Hell are reserved just for ballet recitals. Me, I cannot wait to see our two cuties strut their stuff.

2 hrs of watching other kids for 3 mins of the ones you want to see. Been there done that, got the tee shirts......Hell, I was even in one.
    Wouldn't have traded the first couple times for anything in the world.

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Took a nice soaking bath (deep tub) and nappy before heading out to the dance recital. (Geezus, that sounds like I've turned into my Dad.) The recital was an absolute hoot, to add to one of the best days of the year. I've never been to one of these before. All dances were to movie themes, some of them new, some old (my time). Favorite was Halloween, from the Nightmare Before Christmas. Many very talented young dancers, right here in Westminster. Who'd'a thought? I have nothing but admiration for kids (and a number of adults also) who have the nerve to get up on stage and perform.

O's won again. Good Day there.

Trying to talk the Spousal Unit into joining me at Hap Baker again tomorrow morning. BTW, today was the first time I've been back there since the fire 7 years ago. I *love* the separate rifle and pistol ranges...so much better than before.

Contributing to this Good Day, was my S&W 915 (bought just before the Clinton mag limit), which used to jam all the time. Today it ran thru a whole box without a single hitch.

Finishing out this Good...no, Great Day with what is one of the best beers in the world, a year-old Divine Retribution from DuClaw.

Good night, y'all. Thanks for letting me share my day. If you're of a mind, say a prayer for the folks in the mid-west who are dealing with more tornados.

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    That's an awesome day. I guess I am lucky, my wife would say "What? You didn't get one for me????"

You "guess"? ROFLMAO...Oh honey, there's no guessing about this! Just like I am blessed with a husband who let me run around all weekend doing tactical training!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom