• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Just thinking life is fleeting like the fire flies in the night. Much like people on the internet you connect with but never met. They flash on and off. One day they stay off and you never know they just disappear into the night. Maybe you will see them again? Maybe not.
    Some here know members that have passed...

I suggest a change to the titles in threads... Change the member status to "In Memorium" when we know standing members have passed. They will no longer rely to a thread...

In saying this I hope this board continues and is supported.

~G

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Just thinking life is fleeting like the fire flies in the night. Much like people on the internet you connect with but never met. They flash on and off. One day they stay off and you never know they just disappear into the night. Maybe you will see them again? Maybe not.

I suggest a change to the titles in threads... Change the member status to "In Memorium" when we know standing members have passed. They will no longer rely to a thread...

~G

I agree it would be a way for us to honor those who have left us for a better place.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    um - we already change their avatar and put RIP when we are made aware of someone's passing and have done so for better than a decade.

Someone dying doesn't warrant the changing of content across the site in terms of thread titles. In fact, it seems to me to be actually counter intuitive to honor someone by effectively shutting down conversations that they contributed to.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter

~G
    lolwut

Bourbon. It's what's for breakfast :D

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    um - we already change their avatar and put RIP when we are made aware of someone's passing and have done so for better than a decade.

Someone dying doesn't warrant the changing of content across the site in terms of thread titles. In fact, it seems to me to be actually counter intuitive to honor someone by effectively shutting down conversations that they contributed to.

Lambo approves of this post.

IIRC Roger died in 2010, making Norton's point.

Attachments

• lambo.jpg
      lambo.jpg
      34.2 KB · Views: 417
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT