• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shift

Ultimate Member
    Apr 11, 2012
    Denton
    This isn't box 4, this is box 1. I think open carry rallies need to happen but I dont get the jump to being loaded. The ammo needs to stay home for now. Having a bunch of loaded guns is just begging for an accident to happen.

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    Adam Kokesh is badass. I have his link in my sig.

If he's crossing the Potomac river, wasn't it ruled that the river belongs to Maryland? And Gansler did say open carry of long rifles was legal.....

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Adam Kokesh is badass. I have his link in my sig.

If he's crossing the Potomac river, wasn't it ruled that the river belongs to Maryland? And Gansler did say open carry of long rifles was legal.....

Cant have a firearm at a demonstration...and this seems to fit the shoe.

I havent watched a half second of his video's but just from reading this thread he sounds like a self serving uber D-OUCHE only outdone by Alex Jones tinfoiled Doucheness.

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    Cant have a firearm at a demonstration...and this seems to fit the shoe.

Oh yeah, forgot that.

If you don't know anything about him, why would you consider him a douche? I relate and can listen to a hell of a lot more than anything on infowars. Give him a shot before you dismiss him forever.

Bean Guy

Apr 4, 2013
    Eldersburg
    This guy sounds like a rebel without a cause. He'll give sane responsible gun owners a bad name and shouldn't be encouraged at all.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    If you don't know anything about him, why would you consider him a douche? I relate and can listen to a hell of a lot more than anything on infowars. Give him a shot before you dismiss him forever.

I took your advice and watched some of his videos. Then I realized I do know the guy. He's the one that got face planted at the Jefferson Memorial for being an uber douche.

And he has such a strong case a million plus have watched his video and he's still looking for a free attorney to represent him. Yup seems like his rights were violated so much even in the liberal area of DC he cant find a blood sucking leach..I mean lawyer to take the case.

I'm just guessing here...this guy spends most of his time on the internet in his basement slack jawing how much the government sucks mean while he's first in line for his monthly check, food stamps, and first in line to go to the VA hospital which he likely did not complete his full service to remotely earn.

Just seems like a douche to me.

Feb 28, 2013
    Oh yeah, forgot that.

Well, I'm all for long gun carry but geezaloo!! Not in the District!!:shocked4:

That alone should tell everyone he's got a screw loose.

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    Didn't someone in the other thread day this is the same guy that protested Bush/Iraq/whatever is popular to protest that week?

crowleycr

Mar 4, 2012
    Lexington Park
    While I think this is a very bad idea and the man is exploiting the weaker minded, the idea that we are prohibited from having firearms in the nexus, center, and pillar of our republic is egregious. That gentleman is the core of the problem here. He may be an exploitative idiot douche as we have surmised, but he is going directly to the heart of the issue. A peaceful unarmed 2A rally in DC is indeed a much more rationale idea. This man's approach is very bad PR for all of us.

Rather than ranting about it here, it might be more useful to hit his facebook page and tell him how we feel? We spent a considerable amount of time with the nuts in Annapolis. I think this one could do more damage then they have.

edit
    Perhaps an email would be better. The Anti's have turned the page into their own little hate America playground.

gorgeman

Apr 23, 2013
    STUPID good idea though they will be arrested.....possibly=ly not be able to have a firearm

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    No way, thats just asking for trouble and will do nothing but make the gun owners of america look bad. All it would take is one ND and you have a full out gun battle on your hands. Not to mention that if they arrest you during this march, you will most likely lose your right to own firearms.

I can think of alot more productive ways to protest

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    just putting it out there..

had a conversation with my wife's cousin this morning when i drove him to the metro station. how many people will show up vs how many leo will be at hand that day. i also shared that if it does happen.. more likely leos will be blocking the bridge so nobody will cross the border.

he mentioned about restart of liberty tree.. but i said.. yes and this protest is not how it should be done.

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    I think his intentions are good but it isn't the way to go about helping our cause.

I like Adam though. I like his arguments. He doesn't waffle on his views. I can't do Infowars/AJ. Too tinfoily. Adam put himself in harms way for his country which the country should thank him for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom