• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Great idea. 1000 gun owners lose their right to ever own a firearm because some prima donna wants to make a name for himself?

F'ing brilliant.

Justin B.C.

Walken is a scary clown!!
    Dec 25, 2012
    Technically not a dupe, since the OP in the other thread wondered about 2A rallies in general, and this was brought up in it. Anyway, there is no way I would be found anywhere near this, personally. This is just begging for bad things to happen.

JVP409

Jan 31, 2013
    Bel Air
    Possibly the dumbest idea I've seen in a long time. Why don't they get some teenaged hookers and heroine to take along with them. Should work out well.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    dominos fall.JPG

....we're certainly living in interesting times.

Gdud50

Apr 8, 2013
    My goodness, avoid this like the plague if you ever want to own a firearm again.

There are ways to protest and then there are stupid ways to protest...

SilverBulletZ06

May 31, 2012
    You know, if people aren't willing to take a stand, we aren't going to get very far with our rights.

Maybe wait another 40 years until the SCOTUS takes another court case?

3/2ACR Vet

Jul 6, 2012
    Baltimore City
    Yeah, well, the guy promoting this already got booted from the USMC for improper behavior (engaging in partisan political activity while in uniform/identifying as a marine) after the Corps repeatedly told him to stop. The he went to work for a (I think) Russian broadcast company as a commentator, until he was fired for violating FEC broadcast standards rules.

He's a nut job who hates just about everyone, and every side, for different reasons. I wouldn't touch this thing with a ten foot pole, because I suspect that, while he has HIS bases covered in regards to arrest and prosecution, anyone with him will be left to swing in he breeze.

I figure he set the number at 1000 because he thought it would be unattainable,thus allowing him to further rant on about how useless everyone but he himself is.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    You know, if people aren't willing to take a stand, we aren't going to get very far with our rights.

Maybe wait another 40 years until the SCOTUS takes another court case?

Perhaps you've forgotten the four boxes -

Soap box
    Ballot box
    Jury box
    Ammo box

We're only on box 2 currently. Save the piss and vinegar for box 3 and 4. ;)

As I said in the other thread, I foresee a lot of Darwin Awards being presented if it goes down.

And it genuinely concerns me as to the possible repercussions afterwards.

Curmudgeon

I H8 stinkbugz
    Sep 6, 2010
    York, Pennsylvania
    Perhaps you've forgotten the four boxes -

Soap box
    Ballot box
    Jury box
    Ammo box

We're only on box 2 currently. Save the piss and vinegar for box 3 and 4. ;)

As I said in the other thread, I foresee a lot of Darwin Awards being presented if it goes down.

And it genuinely concerns me as to the possible repercussions afterwards.

I keep seeing this everywhere, I guess this is my personal campaign about it, and if you Google it you can come up with the other version as well.

I respectfully suggest that there are 5 boxes not 4. One of the easiest, most important and effective I would place at the #1 spot, the mailbox.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I keep seeing this everywhere, I guess this is my personal campaign about it, and if you Google it you can come up with the other version as well.

I respectfully suggest that there are 5 boxes not 4. One of the easiest, most important and effective I would place at the #1 spot, the mailbox.

I could consider that a portion of soapbox, but to each their own.

Point being though, we're still a ways off from the final box. :)

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    You should see the FB page for this. But try to not post, there are sticky bots all over this page and you get constant notifications of new posts. Not sure how to block them and still be able to post.

Anyway, I was there last night and 700+ had already signed up to join, and anti gunners and pro gunners were hacking eachother up in the commentary. Lot's of name calling and trolling, and a Ronald McDonald troll alternating between redneck stereotype trolling and advertising for McDonalds.

My personal feeling? They won't even get 1 step onto that bridge, and be forced to stay in VA. I guess Kokesh is trying to do his own "meet me at the bridge", and is a major troll wanting to live under said bridge. I've watched a few of his videos where he mingles among anti gun protestors and asks them simple questions like who will disarm him,etc, and gets them to get their panties in a collective wad, which in turn shows how stupid they are. I love how he gets them to show their true colors. It could be this FB page/event is one big trolling pool for him, and he will back out of the event at the last moment. It could be intended to "really start that conversation" to really try to ridicule the anti gun factions. But, I don't know. So far, I see Kokesh as playing the classic Trickster game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom