• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    He is a crazed attention w-hore.

He's doing a bunch of dumb crap and hoping/waiting to get paid out with tax dollars from one of his stunts. He likely could care less about what he's rambling about he just see's a potential lawsuit.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Sucks that he got arrested for doing nothing wrong but the loaded rifle march is still a bad idea. He will most likely get arrested again at this if he is even able to get out of jail by then.

white rabbitt

Feb 27, 2013

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    The worst part is that people standing on what they think is VA side of the bridge are actually still in DC because the inlet to the Pentagon lagoon is the demarc between VA and DC and thats a hundred yards or more towards the entrance to Arlington Cemetery.

I don't think DC will let them near the bridge.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    It's always important to note that advocating for something to be legal is not advocating its use.
    Just because I think people should be free to follow the religion of Islam does not mean I think people should do so.

You have common sense. The hysteria drummed up by the antis doesn't have to be either true or make sense to the ignorant citizens listening to their rhetoric.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Theres lots of idiot gun owners who advocate both. Even here.

I despise marijuana and hate being around people who smoke it very similarly to the way I despise alcohol and being around drunk people. If you asked me if I thought marijuana should be legalized I would say yes. Why? Because it's doing the same thing that alcohol prohibition did in the 20's, and it's no different from banning guns to stop crime.

How can you expect the government to not try to regulate what can come out of your mouth while you're perfectly fine with them regulating what you can put in it?

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Well... I can't believe no one has posted this, but I must:

trap.jpg

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB - GO PENS!

casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    Didn't someone in the other thread day this is the same guy that protested Bush/Iraq/whatever is popular to protest that week?

I made that comment. He was big in the Iraq Vets Against the War (IVAW). He's a former Marine who went down range and didn't like it so he came back protesting. USMC sent him packing with a general discharge. He was down at Camp Lejuene when he still had a valid USMC ID, hanging out at the BX and Class VI stopping AD Marines and telling them about IVAW and calling Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/et al, war criminals and we're fighting an illegal war etc. He did a lot of stuff with Code Pink. He crawled on stage at a Subhumans concert in England and raged against the US foreign policy and talked about Bush and called him a war criminal. Now he's trying to endear himself to the 2A crowd. Basically, he's trying to attach himself to any cause that gets his name out. He's a super douche bag who's is 100% out for himself. He's trying to be famous. The guy who said he's a badass...you don't have a clue. Iraq was the big thing for a while...he was into that. Then it died down. Now the gun debate is America's hot button. So that's where he is. If it boils over and is replaced by something else, he will be involved in that. Kokesh wants to be the martyr and he doesn't even care what the cause is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom