• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    Just saw on the Olneys News FB; I guess I missed any earlier reports

“Robbery does not appear to be random

A reported robbery that occurred in Olney Monday night does not appear to be a random event, Montgomery County Police spokesman Capt. Tom Jordan said.
    Jordan said the call for the incident in the 2900 block of McGee Way came in at about 10:30 p.m.
    He said the victim was in the residence with another person when three other people entered through the front door. They asked the victim for money and assaulted him. All four people then left the home.
    “I understand the concern of the community, but there would be even more concern if there was no prior connection or knowledge of the individuals involved,” Jordan said. “The investigation is ongoing.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    nj-man-accused-in-terrifying-montgomery-co-home-invasion

A New Jersey man was arrested after he allegedly broke his way into a home and terrorized a family, threatening to kill a woman's baby.

Thomas S. Walton, 25, of Clifton, N.J., banged on the front door of a home in Laytonsville, near Gaithersburg, at about 11:30 p.m. Tuesday night, announced Montgomery County police.

He then went to the back door and broke it down.

"The family was inside their bedroom holding the door shut as the man tried to force his way in," said police.

A woman in the home retreated to the bathroom with her child, while a man tried to keep Walton out, said police.

Walton was able to force his way into the bedroom and the bathroom.

When he saw the woman and her child, he said: "I guess I'll have to kill a baby, too," reported police.

The adult female resident retreated to the bathroom with her child while the adult male resident tried to keep the man out.

The male victim in the home was able to push Walton into the bathtub and the family escaped.

Walton is charged with first-degree burglary, second-degree burglary, fourth-degree burglary and two counts of vandalism.

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    hah - you guys beat me to the Laytonsville story.

So: two home invasions within 8 miles of each other within two days, by what looks like two different sets of perps. "Nothing ever happens out there":rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom