• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    I am wondering if this is MD legal. I entered Century Arms in the handgun roster, the only pistols that came up were in 7.62X39. As this is in 9mm i was surprised not to see it there... The question that I have is, are all 9mm pistols MD compliant or do they have to be in the handgun roster?

https://www.primaryarms.com/century...-pistol-magpul-moe-forend-and-shockwave-blade

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Nak9 is on the roster but the X isn’t. It’s under “Nova Modul (Century Arms)“

The good news about the Nak9 is that the one that is on the roster is just a Magpul handguard and a brace from being the same as the X.

Find a good deal on the regular Nak9, spend $37 on a handguard, $50 on a stormwerkz adapter, and whatever the brace of your choice costs. You’ll end up close to the same price as the X without waiting for it to appear on the roster.

I’m doing this with a M1913 adapter and a Sig brace.

IX-3

Aug 21, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD
    Nak9 is on the roster but the X isn’t. It’s under “Nova Modul (Century Arms)“

The good news about the Nak9 is that the one that is on the roster is just a Magpul handguard and a brace from being the same as the X.

Find a good deal on the regular Nak9, spend $37 on a handguard, $50 on a stormwerkz adapter, and whatever the brace of your choice costs. You’ll end up close to the same price as the X without waiting for it to appear on the roster.

I’m doing this with a M1913 adapter and a Sig brace.

This. The NAK9 is on my list and I’m going this route instead of getting the braced version like I did with my C39V2 pistol. I did the math before I bought my C39V2 pistol with the brace and adding an adapter and brace myself was only like $20 more than purchasing the braced version. Now that I know I can’t SBR my pistol I wish I had gone with the non braced version so I could add an adapter and folding brace of my choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom