• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kair350

"Send Me"
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 6, 2016
    Harford County MD
    I had an order for a completed lower setup last month from PSA to me (addressed to an FFL from their drop down box at checkout). Waited 7 days and then received a letter from PSA compliance “unless I’m an LEO the order will be cancelled in 7 days, we do not ship completed lowers to MD”. I cancelled the order that day and had my same FFL order the complete lower for me from PSA. order arrived a week later at FFL.

WildWeasel

Mar 31, 2019
    MI>FL>MD
    Will they ship uppers? I can't remember the last time I've seen any HBARs on their site. FWIW, my lower is pre 2013... Hell, its pre 1994...

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Will they ship uppers? I can't remember the last time I've seen any HBARs on their site. FWIW, my lower is pre 2013... Hell, its pre 1994...

I just ordered a 10.5” upper from them for my AR pistol, so yes they will. I just wish their 9mm AR pistols were on the Md roster.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Man, checking that link out reminded me why I had to get off their daily mailing list.

The deals torpedoed wayyy too many of our monthly budgets ... probably more than one of others’ marriages

LOL, probably oughta be “SSA” for Sirens Song Armory

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I know a few people who have shipped back their stuff because it was out of spec. KS47 has been riddled with reliability problems, or so I read on the internets. I always considered it a blessing in disguise they wont do business with marylanders. There are probably a hundred other lowers/uppers I would buy before PSA.

WildWeasel

Mar 31, 2019
    MI>FL>MD
    I know a few people who have shipped back their stuff because it was out of spec. KS47 has been riddled with reliability problems, or so I read on the internets. I always considered it a blessing in disguise they wont do business with marylanders. There are probably a hundred other lowers/uppers I would buy before PSA.

Lots of good things said about the AR15 uppers and lowers. At that price point, expecting a Daniel Defense is off. A functional nonSHFT AR that isn't the cleanest looking and 2-3 MOA (although many claim theirs do 1.5...) is what my expectations would be.

Sirex